Chapter 2

A/N hey guys! If I get 5 votes on this story, I'll post Chapter 3. Thank you!! Also, I'll do a QOTD at the end of the chapter!!

Merida's POV

I laughed as Elsa chased me down the hall, dragging her suitcase behind her. We found our room. I waited for Elsa to catch up, then together we walked in. There were 3 beds in the room, two of which were bare and one was covered in Chinese style covers, decorated with a repeating red dragon. I looked over and saw the same pattern on a suitcase, but there was no-one standing there. I looked over at Elsa and saw that she had put her light blue case on one of the beds, so I walked towards the last bed, which would be mine.

"What do you think she's like?" Elsa asked, opening the drawers under her bed.

"Who?" I asked pushing the hair out of my face.

"Our roommate, and where do you think she is?"

"I dunno," I said, unzipping my suitcase, and pulling out my first pair of jeans and placing them on my bed. We continued to chat for a couple of minutes, when the door opened and we both looked up. An averaged height girl with medium length hair stood in the doorframe,

"Hi!" She greeted, looking at us. "I'm Mulan!" She walked over and hugged us.

"I'm Merida!"

"And I'm Elsa."

"Nice hair!" Mulan said, brushing it with her hand.

ARIELS POV

I waved goodbye to my sisters, and turned to look at the front of the school. It was covered in beautiful ivy. I breathed in, then walked into the almost empty lobby. I looked around and saw a list with lots of names on it, I walked towards it and had a look for my name.

"Ariel," I said to myself. "In a room with Vanellope, Alice and Cinderella."

I picked up my bag and walked down the hallway until I came to room 3. I stopped and breathed in, and out. I pushed the door open and saw three girls, the shortest of which smiled at me, then continued to unpack. I walked towards my bed and put my case on it. I opened the drawers under my bed. I sighed, unzipped my suitcase and began to unpack.

"That's a nice top!" A British accent came from behind me, I looked up and saw a blonde girl standing over me. "Sorry, I get curious. I'm Alice."

"I'm Ariel," I say looking up and smiling at her. "Nice to meet you!"

"You too."

I pushed my red hair away from my face and continued to unpack, talking to Alice while I did it. Eventually I introduced myself to Cinderella and Vanellope. We chatted whilst we unpacked.

TIANAS POV

I sat on Rapunzel's bed and was braiding her hair for her.

"You sure have a lotta hair!" I said, running the brush through it, laughing.

"Yeah," Punzie said, twirling a strand between her fingers. "What classes do you have tomorrow?"

"Erm, first period I have home ec, then maths, then french," I say, recalling my timetable from the back of my mind.

"We have maths together!" Rapunzel says, pulling her timetable out of her bag. "Oh, and home ec, but I have art instead of French."

"Cool, I'm done!" I said, putting a ribbon around the bottom of the braid.

"Thanks!!" She says, standing up and twirling around. "What do you want to do now?"

"I dunno sugar," I replied standing up and walking over to my bed. "How about we go have a look for a cafe or somethin'?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" Rapunzel said, grabbing a jacket in one hand, and my arm in the other and pulling me out the door. I quickly grabbed my green hoodie and we went out the door.

A/N

Hey guys! It's Ellie here, and I was just wondering if you guys were enjoying this story? If you are make sure to vote for this chapter, and once I get 5 votes, I'll upload chapter 3!!

QOTD - who is your favourite Disney princess?