Chapter 4

Charlotte's POV

I gasped as Ariel and Alice left the room. I spun on my heels and turned to Anastasia and Jasmine. I sat down in a heap and put my head on my hands.

"She'll be sorry," I said, a smile plucking at my mouth. "She'll wish she never crossed me."

Anastasia and Jasmine smiled evilly and we all stood up, me in front of course, and we walked out through the double doors.

"What are we gonna do?" Anastasia asked from behind me.

I turned around, "We wait, and the boys will help us out." I laughed.

Jasmine stayed quiet, she wasn't a loud speaker so she kept her mouth shut.

Vidia's POV

I looked in the mirror of my room and brushed my hair out of my face. My legs tingled and I looked around and saw there was no-one else in the room. I smiled and opened the door. I walked out and ran outside. As I reached the rugby fields, I sprinted and jumped off the ground. My wings spread wide and I glided up into the air. The wind pushed me around, but I flew against it, as fast as the speed of sound. I closed my eyes and left my wings take me.

"WATCH OUT!!" someone yelled. I opened my eyes and bumped into that someone. I fell to the floor and crashed into the flowers. I looked up and saw a tinker fairy flying down to me.

"I'm so sorry!" She said holding out her hand. I ignored it and stood up.

"What was that for?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It was an accident!"

"Watch where you're going," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said,

"Yeah right," I said sarcastically, then I turned around and flew away.

Elsa's POV

I unpacked my favourite ice heels and turned to Mulan.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Oh, China," she smiled, motioning to her suitcase and sheets.

"Cool! What's it like there?"

"Well," she sighed. "They have forced marriage and men are treated awfully better than women. At least, that happened before I stood up to them."

The bell rang and we went to the common room.

"Hello there," a guy said as he walked into the common room. "My name is Eugene and I'm the head of house."

He flashed Punzie a smile and I can swear she sighed and smiled back. I giggled and winked at her. She ran over and sat next to me.

"How's head of house?" I asked. She just hit me and we laughed.