Uno

Aye waddup guys I usually write my own ff's when all the other ones are shit but this community has really good stories, btw i started out by writing faze fan fictions... really gay but everyone in faze is a rat now and if I get a good amount of reads i'll give out my original account so you can read my cringy ass faze fan fics.

-Btw i still update those trash books but only cause people still care about the book-

anyways

--Info about you--

You are 19

You have a YT channel with 100k subs

You live in America (Daddy's still in England. Aight fam? AIGHT)

You live in an apartment alone cause you're a lonely cunt

Okie so this isn't the story but if I use this ~ it means time skip

If anything is surrounded by *asterisks* it's a random comment by me which doesn't contribute to the actual story.

equal signs mean the A/N is over cause i put my authors notes in my chapters cause to me it's a let down when i get a notification for a story I love and it's titled "A/N" or "IMPORTANT" I instantly become depressed after seeing that so to prevent any of you becoming more depressed than you already are I put my A/N's in the chapters themselves.

y/n = your name

y/yt = your Youtube name

and then there might be some other things like e/c is eye color and h/c is hair color but they're more obvious.

If i use dashes It means that the story is over but i have an A/N Cause i might put them at the beginning of the story or at the end so the equals are for the beginning ones and the dash is for the end one

got it?

ok good.

=======================

I'm listening to Filthy Frank songs while writing

peanutbuttteronmyballsletthedoglickit

okay but srsly time to start the story

=============Thebeggingisshityysrry=============
If you're a guy skip til you see a bunch of rainbow emojis🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 if you're a girl then the story ends at the rainbow emojis

(This takes place before his face reveal and you don't know his name yet)

[Your POV]

I wake up to my annoying ass alarm, I pick up my phone and shut off the alarm. I check my notification and one sticks out, a new Pyrocynical video with y/yt in the title... I smiled cause Pyro, my favorite youtuber knew who I was but then I started to panic, what is my channel dies cause of him? I get like 30k views every vid and now that he made a video on me the views will jump... and so will the dislikes.

I click on the 14 minute video a bit scared of what he criticized me on.

Holy shit he was promoting my channel but referred to me as "He"

Is my voice really that deep? I have never showed my face and I make content similar to Pyro's so maybe that's why he thought I was a guy.

I went to his twitter and dm'd him saying, "I'm not a guy lel."

I dropped my phone on my bed and got up to make some waffles.

After putting the waffles in the toaster I went back to my bed and grabbed my phone, Pyro hasn't replied yet so I watched a youtube video while eating my waffles which were soaking in syrup, in a bad way like soggy wet cold chewy waffles...