Trese

HELLO GAYE AND BI MEN SKIP TIL YOU SEE RAINBOWS 🏳️‍🌈 TO SEE THE GAYE CHAPTER.

Yes I copied the last chapters first few sentences to create this one. Sue me, I put a bunch of 🦔hedge hog emojis 🦔for you if you are lazy and want to skip the copied part.
———————

"Hey (Y/N) can you please cleanup I have a friend coming over."

I read the text and smile cause I've just finished cleaning.

"Yes my love💕."

I delete the message before sending it.

"Ye." I send

~

The door opens and agh!

"Oh wow... Hello Alex."

"Hi." He says with a smile.

"You know him?" Niall asks.

"Boi I watch his YouTube videos." I say.

(If you don't know who we are talking about, imallexx)

"So how are you and Ani?" I ask.

"Oh uh... good." He says.

"Thats great!"

Before I completely finish my sentence Niall butts in, "They broke up."

"Oh."

~

I'm laying in my bed when I get a text from Niall, "Hey can you get me some Pizza"

I leave the house and get in the car. I drive to the pizza shop and buy a half pepperoni half cheese pizza.

On my way back home I spot a lost doggo. I leave the car and pick it up, I check if it has a collar. Nope.

I get in my car with the dog and drive home.

🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔🦔
~

Niall is gonna love this little guy.

I open the door and place the pizza on the table. I decide to surprise Alex and Niall with the puppy so I walk over to Niall's room. I twist open the door and see them making a video together.

Niall looks at me and sees the little puppy. "Awee where'd you get him." He asks while getting up off his chair. He walks over to me and picks up the dog.

"What's his name?" Alex asks.

"Not sure yet, I need to go to a vet and see if he has a chip. Otherwise I'll keep him."

"Uh (Y/n) it's a girl."

"Oh... well."

"Mimi." Niall says.

"Hey don't name him! Her... you'll get attached." I say.

"All right lads I gotta go, I'll visit you guys way more if you keep this little pup." Alex says while petting the dog.

I set her down while Alex leaves

(Here is what pupper looks like)