Diecinueve

please listen to the song while reading 🥺

IM BACK, also boy x boy is as always down by the rainbow flags 🏳️‍🌈

niall knocks on the door

"(y/n) please i can explain." he says

i stay curled up by the door crying silently.

"(y/n) please just open the door." his voice cracks

"i promise it's not what you think." he says

silence

"i need time" i say quietly

i go on his bed and lie down.

i still have his phone. but i'm done looking at the texts. i don't want to feel worse. maybe it's my fault, i shouldn't be looking through any of his stuff. it's my fault.

~

i wake up to a cool breeze on my skin, Niall's phone still in my hand. i look over and see that Niall opened the window and was at his desk. "Niall? did you come through the window?" i ask.

he looks over, almost shocked at me being awake.

"oh, i just unlocked the door with the key, i opened the window cause it was getting hot" he says softly.

"oh" i say weakly.

"listen, (y/n) i'm sorry." Niall starts.

"There's nothing that'll make up for you cheating on me Niall." i say cutting him off.

"i know. i'm sorry for hurting you. i'm sorry for it all. i just, i never sexted Hyojin or anything while dating you." Niall says while looking down.

"Then what was that picture there for?" i ask.

"it wasn't really my dick... i just wanted her to think i was sexting her so she would stop." Niall says.

"k. i'm gonna go pack my things." i say

"wait (y/n) please i promise." Niall says

"what."

"i swear it wasn't mine it was just a random google pic, she gets really crazy when i don't sext back."

"As much as i want to believe you, i cant."

"why not?"

"the other messages."

"which ones?"

"you saying you missed her, you initiated the sexting." i say

"okay fine. i did. i was just... horny and"

"great so you cheated on me and you lied?" i say, cutting him off.

"yes."

"learn to fucking control yourself. then maybe i'll come back. good bye Niall."

"no wait!" Niall says, grabbing my arm.

"HOLY FUCK NIALL GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME." i say jerking my arm out of his grasp

"i- i'm sorry... i'll delete her number, i'll delete everything of her off my phone, i won't speak with her ever again."

"how do you expect me to trust you after all this?"

"i'm sorry"

i stare at him as i hand him his phone.

he deleted her number and unadds her everywhere.