Adopting

Jack's POV

Me and Mark were in a waiting room. We were really to adopt. I want a girl and Mark wants a boy.

A lady come up to us. "Hello sirs. Do you want anyone in particular?" I looked at Mark. "We kinda want a boy and girl." He said smiling.

She smiled. "I know the perfect duo, follow me please." We both got up and followed her.

When we walked in I saw a brown haired girl with blues eyes. Her hair covered one eye. She looked shy.

I looked at the boy that she was playing with. It was a brown haired boy with brown eyes. He was smiling at the girl.

We followed the lady in. "Sammy, Tim, we have some people interested in you." She said to them.

The put down what they had in their hands and walked over to us. Sammy looked down nervously and played with her fingers.

Tim spoke up. "Hi! I'm Tim and this is my best friend Sammy." Tim said putting his arms around Sammy.

She giggled. "Hi." She said nervously. I got on my knees and looked at Sam. She looked up at me.

"Please don't hurt me." She mumbled expecting me not to hear her. My heart broke. "Why would I do that?" I asked.

She hesitated. "Because my daddy did." I looked up at Mark and back down at Sammy.

I put a hand on her shoulder. "My family used to hurt me too. You don't need to worry about that. I know how it feels." She hugged me with a smile on her face.

I giggled and hugged back. I looked over and see Mark with Tim. They were laughing. I smiled.

"Mark," He looked at me. "They're perfect." We both smiled at each other lovingly.

"We'll take them." Mark said to the lady. Sammy gasped and hugged me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" And said happily.

I giggled. This is so precious.

~Time skip~

We made it back home. We showed them their rooms. We need to go shopping for them of course. This is my family. I made my own family.

I held onto Tim and Mark held onto Sam. We all sat on the couch and watched tv.

Tim looked up at me. "Papa?" I looked down at him. "Yeah Tim?" He looked at his thumbs then back at me.

"Why did you and daddy want us?" Mark looked at Tim. "Because you two were perfect for us." Mark said booping Sammy's nose.

She giggled. Tim snuggled closer to me. I played with his hair. After a while I heard gentle snores come from everyone.

I carried Tim to his bed along with Sam. I kissed their foreheads and walked out.

I giggled at Mark. I snuggled up to his sleeping body. He smiled in his sleep and wrapped his arms around me.

I yawned and soon fell asleep.

Sammy's POV

I opened my eyes. "Psshhh Tim." I whispered. He giggled. "Yes Sam?" I smiled. "I can't believe we're brother and sister." I said to him.

He chuckled. "Me too. It's a dream come true." I giggled. "Yeah. We better get to bed. Goodnight Tim."

"Goodnight Sam." After he said that, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that was somewhat good XD