2

Guys if you want to see the outfits that "you" are wearing in this story. Please go on my Instagram, @abbz_iz_here and they will be put on! Also, if you want to hear me singing go on my vine. My vine is also abbz_iz_here so that's pretty easy. Thanks guys and here is chapter 2!!!! <3~~

Your tongue automatically slips into his mouth, but Zayn obviously has dominance. You moan as you feel Zayn's hand rubbing your cilt. "Zayn, come on and fuck me. Please" you whimper as he rubs you harder.
"Sh" Zayn says and begins places wet kisses on your jaw. His hand is quickly taken out of your pants and placed on the bed to balance himself. The kisses get rougher with each one planted. Soon he is biting the skin on your neck, causing louder moans to escape your mouth. Your shirt is ripped off your body and thrown on the floor. Zayn let's out a quiet moan as he stares at your perfect breasts in the push up bra that you wore under your shirt.
"Zayn babe, I can't wait anymore." You groan.
"Shut up" Zayn snaps at you. It's sexy when he gets like this, but you know you have a little tease before you. A soft smile appears on your face and you bite your lip. Zayn stands up and undoes your pants and is standing next to you on the bed. Before he can get them undone, you place your hand on his bulge. Zayn's hands freeze on your pants. You start rubbing the bulge as it gets bigger. "Y/N that feels really good!" He breathes out as he throws his head back in pleasure. You put your hand on his v-line and he grabs your hand, stopping you.