Unveiled Truth

Life is a journey full of unexpected surprises. We donno at which moment life will give us shock and at which moment it will surprise us. We just go on living it on our own expectations. Amanika and Rana also don't know what their life have for them. Unknown of what life is gonna bring for them, they are happy in their lives. Days are passing one after another very smoothly and swiftly.

     After so many long and tiring shoot days, today is a day off. Amanika and Sweety are at their home enjoying each others company, chatting and gossping after a long time. Sweety is sitting on her bed keeping her back to the backside of the bed. She have held a pillow on her lap and is also holding a book in her hand. She is wearing glasses and is looking damn cute while reading something very interestingly. On the other side, Amanika is sitting on the window panel with a cup of coffee in her hand. She is staring the beauty of the nature outside the window. She is in deep thoughts when suddenly she remembers something. She turned towards Sweetu bt she was busy reading her book. Amu stood up from the window panel and placed the coffee mug on the table near the bed. Than she walked towards Sweety and sat beside her on the bed.

'Umm... Akka...' she said trying to divert Sweety's concentration from book to her.

'Yeah..' said Sweetu still putting her face inside the book.

'Akka jst few hours passed us being home and I'm missing all of them already😣😟' said Amu feeling jittery.

'Yeah I'm also missing them Amu. We are not habituated of being on leave na may be thats why.' Sweetu said smiling at her.

'Mmm you're correct Akka😀.' Amu said agreeing with her. Sweetu again engrossed herself in reading and Amu sat quietly withdrawing herself back to her thoughts. After thinking something very seriously for a while she turned towards Sweetu and asked 'Akka tell me one thing are you missing all the team members or jst one specific person?'🤔 Sweetu pulled out her face from book and looked at Amu with immense shock.

'What ?Did I said something wrong?'asked Amu. Sweetu was still dumbstruck. 

'Akka... what happened?' Amu jolted her slightly.

'Huh... ' she sighed as she felt the jerk and finally spoke 'What are you saying Amu?'😱

'I knw  you're a very good actor Akka bt pls don't act infront of me.' Amu said mockingly.

' I'm not acting Amu. I  seriously don't knw what are you saying.' Sweetu was clueless.😕

'Akka you seriously don't knw what I mean?' Amu asked reassuring her.

'No' she replied.

'Sare. I thought you knew what I mean.' Amu said in sheer disappointment.😥

'Can you pls tell me clearly Amu?' Sweetu asked looking directly into her eyes.

'Uhh... Akka..' Sweetu was still looking into her eyes. 'Akka I meant that you're only missing one specific person...' she said glancing away from her.

'Specific person?😕'  Sweetu was baffled.

'Yeah Akka....😉' Amu chuckled.

'Who?' 🤔 Sweetu asked bewildered.

'You don't even knw who?' Amu was annoyed.😒

'How would I knw unless you tell me?' Sweetu replied with unfamiliarity

'Aghhh Akka its Bava who else...' Amu let out her frustration.😑

'What? Prabhas?'😲 Sweetu frowned.

'Avunu Akka.' Sweetu remained mute. 'Now pls don't tell me that you don't knw abt this too.' Amu was exasperated yet again😑😒

'I- I.... Uhh.... I.... donno what are you saying.' Sweetu lowered her lashes.