Caught 11

As Sweety saw the place where Pabsu brought her, she was awestrucked....
Her eyes were wide open and her jaw dropped when she read the name "The Zafraan Exotica" . This place was not less than heaven for her. Not because it was one of the most romantic resturants of Hyderabad but because it was the place where Pabsu and Sweetu confessed their love to each other for the very first time. Reminiscing the day of their confession Sweetu blushed with a sweet smile adoring her pink lips. Just then Pabsu arrived from the parking.

"So how's your surprise Darlingey?" He whispered in her ears.

"Beautiful ..." she replied and her eyes gleamed with ecstasy.

"Lets go in.." Pabsu offered his hand to her.

"Sure" saying she held his hand from elbow. Both walked in the resturant as a couple entwined with each other. Amu and Rana saw them from behind a car. They crept into resturant following them.

Pabsu and Sweetu took a table at the lonely corner in VIP section of the resturant. Rana and Amu took a table nearby their table to  eavesdrop their conversation. All four settled on their respective tables.

On Pranushka's Table..

Pabsu and Sweetu were talking something random when the waiter came up to them.

"Your order please!!" He asked smiling. They both didn't even bother to look at menu card once.

"Murg Kasturi Kebab and Murgh Dum Biriyani(both Chicken Dishes)" both said together. As they realised the syncing of the other voice with their own voice, they looked at each other and smiled.

"Same dishes for both of you?" Waiter asked.

"Yes.." and again they spoke up together. This time they bursted in laughter and the waiter too joined them in laughter. But as he realised that he is on work he composed himself.

"Nice choices !! Your order will be there in few mins.  He said smiling.

"Thank you.." Pabsu replied to him being embarrassed. 😳😳The waiter smiled and left.

"Opps sorry..!!" Sweetu said poping out her tongue and holding her right ear.😜😋

"Its alright my love." He said smiling at her cute antics.

All this while, Amu tried her best to keep an eye on them and Rana supported her.

"What are they talking ?🤔🤔 I can't hear anything."🙄🙄Amu complained.

"Our table is far from theirs you can't hear even if you try hard."😂😂 Rana said mockingly.

"Than whats the use of us coming here?" Amu cried.😭😭

"Amu just calm down!! We are gonna catch them red-handed thats why we are here.." Rana assured her.

"Yeah I..." Amu was gonna say something when the same waiter who attended Pabsu and Sweetu arrived at their table.

"Your order please" he asked them. Both had the menu-cards, they took a look of it.

"Mmm..I'll have Basil Watermelon Cooler"  Amu said looking at menu-card.

"And I'll too have same please." Rana ordered.

"You too same choices?" Waiter asked humorously.

"What do you mean?"😕 Rana asked in confusion.

"Nothing sir. Its just that the couple at the right corner table ordered same dishes just like you ordered same drinks." Waiter replied pointing at Pabsu and Sweetu's table. Both Rana and Amu undertood. They smiled looking at each other.