Introduction

Hello everyone I'm Amanika....

Why are you all amazed hearing my name? Its a beautiful name isn't it? People always finds my name a little strange.... Obviously  strange people will have strange names...

Yes, I'm strange, weird and crazy as everyone says. Bt I donno why everyone feels so.😒😒 Do I seem strange and weird? 🤔🤔Btw you will knw more abt me as the story reveals...

  So to knw abt my story you need to knw abt them as well because they are most important part of my life...

I guess you don't need his introduction  bt still lemme introduce him... He is Prabhas.. Prabhas Raju Uppalpati ...
My Bava😍😍
Yes you heard right my Bava....  He is jst not my Bava bt he is my best friend and sometimes he becomes my Dad too lol..😂😂 On a serious note Bava considers me like a little kid thats why he sometimes acts like my Dad...😒😒 Bt still I won't mind it and why would I?  He looks damn cute when he scolds me like a Dad...😅😅😍😍 Bt seriously for Bava his family and friends are life and he can do anything for them...

😅😅😍😍 Bt seriously for Bava his family and friends are life and he can do anything for them

Isn't she beautiful??  Definitely she is.... Even I'm sometimes jealous of her beauty... 😍😍😍 Btw putting other things aside she is the lady without whom I can never imagine my life... Yes she is my everything my friend,  guide and philosopher my Akka... Sweetu Akka...💗💗 I love her to the core and she also loves me a lot. We both are jst like soulmate sisters... We share everything and anything with each other.. I love being with her and spending my time with her but its not possible everytime coz you all knw she is always busy in movies..  So whenever she gets little time we both try to spend it together...

  So whenever she gets little time we both try to spend it together

Meet Mr. Flirt... Yes he is a big time flirt and unfortunately my bestest friend too.🙄🙄
He is Rana Daggubati...  Its not that I hate him bt he always does something or other to tease me and irritate me...😑😑 For him I'm the only person on earth whom he can irritate and tease and have fun.. I always cry because of him and at the end of the day he is the one who consoles me.. He thinks that he can do anything with me and I will not mind coz I have no mind..😒😒  Bt if someone else teases me and if he gets to knw abt that then that person would no longer be able to stay safe..😂😂 I knw he always irritates me bt at the same time he also cares for me...💕💕Its jst that he is poor in expressing his feelings.. He will soon learn to express as this story reveals...

So guys these were the main characters of my imaginative story. You can imagine anyone you like to in Amanika's place... (in my imagination it was me thats why didn't casted her character)

I liked to inform you all that this is my first ever trial here and I'm a bit sacred and nervous.😅😅 So its a humble request plss forgive the errors and mistakes and enjoy the story🙏🙏.

And if you feel like than do share your suggestions and feedbacks for me to look upon.