Normal day... maybe

A/N: I got nothing to say really, just I don't know with what to pear the reader with

------------------------------------------------------

-Reader Pov-

I slowly started to wake by the noise. "Everyone Get up... It's first day" Luke said excited while dodges a pillow from Ashley. "Shut the Fuck up" I said while try to sleep. "No swearing that's our number one rule" Luke said while everyone looks at him "Why are you staring at me... Like you want to kill... Oh shit" Luke said while runs out. "He's dead" Jessica said while puts on her outfit and so did we.

-Luke Pov-

'Shit, Shit I'm SO dead' I thought while remember something important 'I left my scroll in the dorm' I thought while runs back to my dorm. I quietly open the door to see them busy Ashley putting on her glasses, (Y/N) walking to the bathroom and Jessica like always have toast in her mouth. 'Maybe, if I slightly' I thought while trip and fell on the ground and door open.

-Reader Pov-

I heard something loud came and ignore it and brush my teeth. "Luke your so Dead" Jessica said while I heard loud noises. 'Shit' I thought while finish brushing my teeth and head out to see a mess. Beds are out off place, books fallen, some red paint and Luke on the ground bleeding. 'Maybe that's why red color is on the floor' I thought while both sisters looks at me "What?" I asked. "Get Luke and let's go to class" Ashley said while started to head their. "Fuck" I said while grabs Luke leg and start walking to class while Luke slides though the hallways. "Ow Ow Ow" Luke said while I ignore him and catch up with both sisters. "Finally" Jessica said while I let Luke leg go and he gets up. "Now let's get to class faster to find best place" Ashley said while we nod minus Luke.

-At Class-

We were sitting in the back and waited for class to start. "Wanna play a card game later?" Luke asked and I nod "What game?" I asked. "You pick Undercards (Undertale fan game) or our made one" Luke said while I said the second one. "Be ready I got two special cards" Luke said and everyone else students walk in and sits while Port came in front of class. "This should be interesting" I said and Luke nod.

After five minutes me and Jessica fall asleep while Luke reads his book and Ashley paying attention. "This class is Soooo boring" I thought while I continue to sleep. Luke looks at me and smiles before hitting my back real hard. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I yelled while everyone looks at me "Mr (L/N) don't yell and swear... If you do that or something else to distract my class you will have detention" Port said while I nod and everything went normal.

"Fuck you" I whispered and Luke laugh quietly "Please... D-don't" Luke said while try to hold laughs. "Payback" I said while try to punch him and accidentally punch Ashley. "Oh no you didn't" Ashley said quietly and hit Luke with his book. "Will Team LAZY stop and listen" Port said angrily while us three looks at him and Jessica is still asleep after everything. "Now, if I may" Port said while resume class. "Fuck you" Ashley said while Luke was reading a joke book volume V. 

-After classes-

"So... Everything okay?" Jessica asked while we look at her "Didn't you hear anything in previous class?" Ashley asked and she shook her head. "Because off us we need to do extra homework... Except you" I said while Jessica was happy. "Let's go (Y/N) let's play" Luke said and I nod while teleport the whole team. "Okay" Ashley said while we all do our work. "So you start first" I said while gives him 5 cards and me 5 cards. "Okay I here's the board and I place centaur off Sight" Luke said while puts the card on the board and a hologram appear on top. "Okay Fireball and Guard II" I said while place the guard and the fireball kills centaur. "Shit... I put undead king" Luke said while place a legendary card. "I Um... Place Fireplant and um... Tsunami" I said while the tsunami deal 10 damage and 15 HP left. "I use Centaur off range... And a Over powered card... Lost dark range that have 45 HP 60 ATT" Luke said while I look. "Fuck off" I said while use swap card that swap player cards and I attack his health and win. "I hate that card" Luke said while Ashley peeks to our game from her book. "Wanna try?" I asked and immediately Ashley looks at me "Okay... Only one" Ashley said while puts her book down and walks to them. "How do you play?" Ashley asked "Just place the card and read the description what they do and attack first one to lose all the HP that's 30" I said while Ashley nod. "So what can I get cards?" Ashley asked while give her four random cards packs "Open and don't let Luke see it, because your gonna fight him" I said while Ashley opens her first pack and see "That's a normal one" I said while points to a rare freeze spell. "Okay" Ashley said while open the other two packs and garbage common and uncommon. "Last pack" I said while Ashley opens it and look at everyone "What about these two?" Ashley asked while I look at two Over powered cards. "They are the best ones" I whispered while couldn't believe her to get Red Demon and trader.
"Ready?" Luke asked while Ashley nod. "Okay here's your cards and Ashley goes first" I said while randomly give five cards each. "I use Um... Red Demon and trader" Ashley said while puts the cards and Luke was in shock. Red demon info: 60 HP 60 ATT Special thing: Can only take one damage
Trader Info: 25 HP 5 ATT
Special thing: Gets two random cards from the enemy every turn and puts five common in his hand.

"I Um... Use reverse spell" Luke said and nothing happened "you need to put your card to activate it" I said while Ashley attack and wins "This was fun" Ashley said while I give a victory pack 20% chance of getting a legendary. "Okay I got... Dark fallen Demon?" Ashley said while Luke started to become sad. "Why am I unlucky" Luke said while I laugh.

--------

A/N: This was a longer one and the next part will be more with team RWBY