(Y/N) (L/N) Vs Pyrrha Nikos

A/N: This whole part will be you fighting Pyrrha.

------------------------------------------------------

"Go (Y/N)!!!" Luke yelled while starts to read a book. "We haven't even started and your reading a book... Bookworm" (Y/N) Yelled while Pyrrha take this moment and tried to strike (Y/N).

-Reader Pov-

"Don't try even" I said while teleport back and shoots three fireballs. Pyrrha use her shield and blocks the fireball and charge at me. "Can't touch this" I said while teleport somewhere else. Pyrrha turn and see me at the arena end. Pyrrha charge again "Can't touch this" I said and teleport again. "Use M.a.r.i.o. tactic" Luke yelled while I smiles. "Let's-a-go" I said while shoots fireballs at her and she dodges. "It's-a-me-Ma-" I was cut off by Pyrrha hitting me and I stayed where I was and everyone looks how much my aura drops. "1%... YOU GONNA TRY HARDER THAN THAT" I said while kick her and she flies to the other side. "Let's go... Me and you... Let's go Champion" I said while run at her and use fireballs again and she dodge my attacks. "Your harder... Than I thought" I said while finally use smoke. "Can't see me" I said while Pyrrha hits me in the smoke cloud. "But I can hear you" Pyrrha said "Oh shit" I thought while teleport back and shoot fire and she keeps dodging. "This oddly feels like Sans Boss fight... I wonder why" I was about to start thinking before teleporting again. "Well... If you get me to 95%... You won't like what will happen" I said while she hits me again. "2% more" I said while kicks her back. "Come on Pyrrha Break his legs" Nora yelled while I smile in my mask and look at her. "Pyrrha... A champion can even beat one student" I said while Pyrrha hits me two times. "Welp... I didn't wanted to do this" I said while takes off the mask and threw it away from the arena and smiles at her. "Here's a bad time for you" I said while teleport behind her and summon a white tiger. "My form" I said while smoke came and disappear. I looked different. I had bigger fox ears sharper teeth, nine tails, sharp elbows, yellow eyes. "Let's summon" I said in a very deep voice while my tiger attacks Pyrrha and she dodges successfully.

And

And

"Some ancient Greek mythical creatures

"Some ancient Greek mythical creatures... Say hello to my friends... Bulldozer the Minotaur... And One eyed the cyclops" I said while they attacked Pyrrha and the white tiger disappear. "Good luck, because I will summon... MORE" I said the last word very deep. Pyrrha dodge both attacks and use her shield while I shoot some fireballs. "To hard? Maybe you want HARDER" I said while summon something else.

"My little friend centaur

"My little friend centaur... A melee I thought I summoned a archer one... Oh well that'll do" I said while the creature runs at Pyrrha and attacks her. I watched that while everyone else watched to while Luke keeps reading a book. I smiled and shoot a small fireball at the book and it burned instantly. "HEY!!" Luke yell while finally see the action. "Okay... My turn" I said while make the summon disappear and rush at Pyrrha with full speed and hit her. Pyrrha Sure drops to red. "Mr. (L/N) w-won" Glynda said while being scared and I got my mask on before turning back to normal. I walked to Pyrrha and helped her up "Good match" I said while Pyrrha smiles "Yes... It was a good match" Pyrrha said while the bell rang. "Class is over" Glynda said while everyone started to walk to the cafeteria for lunch.

We were sitting in the cafeteria my teammates eating while I was sleeping peacefully until. "Hey" Ruby said while her team and team JNPR sit down across us. "Who, what, where?" I asked while being scared from tray hitting the table. "Oh... It's, just you" I said while go back to sleeping. "Okay... What's with your teammates semblances?" Ruby asked while being excited. "Well... He has five... Flying... Fire, teleport, summon, Smoke" Luke said while eats his hotdog. "What can he summon?" Nora asked "Mystical, ancient those kind of Shit... Like this one" I said while summon something.

 Like this one" I said while summon something

"A Egyptian mystical creatures... Anubis" I said while fall asleep and the Anubis uses his staff and hit me in the head. "Shit" I said while unsummon him and I fall asleep.

---------------------

A/N: Sorry for a short one... And yeah the semblance Summon is about... Mystical, ancient etc.