Chapter 6

Jaliee , POV

When Mr.Johnson moved Roshad he came over there hitting me and annoying me , I no longer wanted to be with him anymore and when he was called out for touching Ashley it really messed it up for him .

"Jaliee why you doing that , you acting funny"

Don't talk to me ! stfu I'm done with

you .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*

It was third lunch and I didnt want to stay at school so Yanichel , Kyonna , Justin , tyasia , jorge & I went out to eat to Red Lobsters . On the way to Justin car Roshad came running out asking where we were going . I didn't answer but everyone else responded Red Lobsters , he asked to come but I told him no and we drove off .

Roshad , POV

Im mad how Jaliee acting towards me , but i couldn't too much worry about her cause i still had Ashley to worry about . I grabbed her and we walked to my car .

I tossed her the keys and we got in the car , I decided to go to her house .

*

She arrived in the neighborhood , parked the car in the driveway and we went in the house . she took me up to her room and we got naked , I got the condom slipped the D in and gave her slow and nice strokes

"Roshaaaad , ooh"

I had her moaning . we kept going and I could feel it . I was coming , Head or nahh .

"Sure"

Shawty got on them knees and started giving me head . shit felt so good she had me screaming . Once she was done giving me head I gave her a few more strokes and it was time to go back to school .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jaliee , POV

When we pulled up everybody got out the car and we went inside ,

"Hi how many ?"

5 ,

"Ok follow me ."

*

Justin , POV

Aye Jaliee , why you do roshad like that ?

"Because he not faithful and I think he messing around with Ashley ."

Damn fr ? Migo ! you heard that ? shad messing around with ashley .

"Swea , That bit need to sit down somewhere . but Ashley do got that good pussy"

Hell ya , you must havent been giving good head or you had that dry pussy !

"Really justin , now we all know you flexing on that lame shit"

Hahahaha

"Thats messed up but idk"

Kyonna just stfu you ain't helping !