Chapter 7

Jaliee , POV

After the waiter ordered our food we started talking about other things .

"Here you go , is that everything ? any refills or .... "

"Umm yes , I want Sweet tea"

"Strawberry lemonade"

"Make that two strawberry lemonades"

Justin & jorge , y'all straight ?

"Yea . just bring us Sprites"

"Okay so . Sweet Tea , 3 strawberry lemonades and 2 sprites ?"

Yes !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roshad , POV

We were done for the hour so We got dressed and headed out the door .

Aye Ashley , Stop by the gas station so I can get a black and a few rellos

Once we pulled up Ashley pumped the gas and I went in the store but when I was about to pay for my stuff , I noticed I left my ID in my book bag thats in my locker . so I had to get Ashley to pay for it .

*5mins later

We arrived to the school and before I got out I hit the black for a few minutes and saved the rest for later . As soon as I hopped out the car Justin and the rest of them pulled up right beside me .

"Aye Roshad , My boy I gotta ask you something . you fucking Ashley cause shit getting around fast and you don't want jaliee to find out ."

Yea we fucking !

"Damn what about Jaliee ?"

Idk , hard to explain .

*

Yani , Ky. , & TY all were walking to Gym As we passed the bathroom Ashley & Monae looker at me shaking their heads and laughing . Kyonna and I started yelling and shit going off on them and Ashley yelled out "Im fucking your nigga" and as soon as she said that I walked over there and beat her ass but Monae tried to jump in so she got swung on by Kyonna. Justin , migo , Roshad came running down the hallway and broke it up . while Tyasia & Yanichel got administrators .

"Bruh wtf , Ashley chill the fuck out ! & Jaliee calm down !"

Who you fuck ? who you fuck ? yeen bout to talk to me crazy , and yes yo weave is still in yo fucking head . ion pull hair , bitches gone learn to keep the mouth closed !

"Jaliee calm down !"

Don't tell me to calm the fuck down cause you the one who started this shit & no i ain't fight for you ! I fought for my heart because its brooking and nobody's gonna step over it again !

"Bruh Roshad , df now you got her crying and shit !"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*later that day

After the fight Kyonna & I was suspended .

"Aye , Jaliee this Justin . you whipped ass today . how it start ?"

She was laughing and shit so we started arguing and once She said I'm fucking your man , That just blew it !

"Damn , but I'll give you time to think"