Chapter 14

After me and my mother finished our conversation me & Jaliee got back to business . Sorry I had you waiting .

*

I took the whip cream sprayed some on her tities and slowly sucked it off . Having her moaning and everything . I moved down spraying whip cream all over her body just licking it off . I hit that spot and shit got real . I came while she was suckin me up . 5mins later and Jaliee was still going , she had me screaming and doing all this extra shit . she got the whip cream and put it all on my dick . she sucked that shit right up (best feeling ever) . I grabbed her hair and pulled it passionately . I picked her up laid her back down , sprayed it in her P and slurped it right out .

It was now 3:35 and we were still going , I'm surprised my parents or my sister ain't complaining . we looked at each other and laughed . After she sucked my D again we stopped and laid on the floor talking bout everything until she fell asleep in my arms . I picked her up and put her in my bed . I was bored so I watched Kevin Hart until I fell asleep .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roshad's Dad , POV

Aye ! Roshad .

I walked in the room and shit smelt like straight porn for days . But hey , that means I taught my son right . I woke them up and walked out cause I couldn't take the smell no more . I didn't know if i wanted them to leave the door opened or closed .

Jaliee , POV

Once me & Roshad were finally up , I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door . "Bae , you good ?" yea . im fine .