Say Yes

Jaliee , POV

When we got in the car I put on my Lipgloss . And we headed to iHop .

*Ringtone* (Yanichel)

"Hey , what are you doing today ?"

Well me & Kiyah on the way to breakfast .

"Come get me !"

Ok , be ready in 5 !

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Roshad , POV

After we left Waffle House Ashley wanted to go back to her apartment so I followed her .

"10mins Later"

We pulled up in her apartment complex and got out . When I went upstairs I sat on the couch . "thirsty ?" Yeah grab me a beer .

She came over and gave me the beer and sat under me . "Kiss ?"

We started kissing and I put my beer on the table . She started taking off my clothes , before you knew it . We were both naked . "Protection ?" Nahh , you already pregnant so what since that make ? She pulled me to the room & pushed me against the wall , then I turned her over with her hands against the wall . I stuck my D in and she started moaning .

Is it mine ? "Yesss !" I didnt hear you , Is it mine ? "Yessss , Its all yours ." Say Roshad Morris its all yours ! "Roshad Lykel Morris is all yoursss !

I went deeper & deeper , floating my boat inside her ocean , Shit started to get real . Her P was wet and everything . I laid her on the bed , Kissing and turning her . Making her scream and moan . I did whatever she wanted .

*

10mins into sex and the sheets were soaking wet . My phone kept going off , But I threw that shit in the hallway . Shit was so good until her parents walked in . "What is that smell ?" Ashley parents asked . "ASHLEY !"

"Ma'am !"

"Come here !"

"I can't I'm in the shower !"

Ash parents walked in the room and saw us . Her parents started going off . I got my shit and left . When I got in the car I noticed I got 5 missed calls from Jai . I called back but she didn't answer , I pulled up at the hotel and she was getting her stuff .