Chapter 42

Jaliee , POV

I thought me & Carter was moving a little too fast , but I decided to actually give Carter a try . We started back kissing and right when he asked for an entrance Yanichel walked in . "okaay ." she said smiling . "but can you get us some covers . Jakiyah & the rest of us are sleeping downstairs ."

"Yeah . Just give me a minute"

He got up and put his phone on the night stand , grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs . I looked him in the eyes and he started blushing . He teeth were so perfect & white , Carter kissed me on my forehead and we went in the basement .

Everybody was on the other couch with the recliners and Carter & I sat on the love seat . I was getting tired so next thing I knew I fell asleep in Carter's arms .

*

~ In the morning ~

When I woke up I was in Carter's room . I thought my clothes were off but they weren't he just changed my shirt . "Jai get up , Jakiyah & Yani bout to head home !" I got up and got my stuff and walked downstairs . I need a wash cloth and a tooth brush . "I already put one out for you ."

Once I was done I got in the car and when Kiyah & Yani got in I drove to Kiyah house .

The time read 7:45 and we had to leave for school at 8:30 . I took a shower , did my hair and got dressed . #ootd Ripped boyfriend Jeans , Snakeskin 11's , weed Shirt and a Gold chain . I crunk the car up and waited for Jakiyah . Everybody was in they own car . Once jakiyah got in her car , we headed to school .