Together

As requested by @-peppermintschnapp
It was a fall morning in Maine, with the crisp, cool air blowing through leaves. The art room was always open before dawn and Lynn was always there. She had a desire to create something beautiful and until then she loved to sketch the little flowers she saw out the window. She was a quiet individual and spending her mornings drawing always brightened the rest of her day.

However there usually weren't other people there in the mornings with her so imagine her surprise when Bill Denbrough was sitting at a table painting what looked to be a girl.

"Bill!" She exclaimed, confused as to what he was doing at school so early in the morning. "I didn't know you painted."

"Lynn! I w-w-w-was j-just finishing up. I'll go."

"No! Er- stay. Please. The art room is always such a lovely place in the mornings." She smiled as she walked over to his table to get a better look at girl he was painting. "Woah that's good!" Bill quickly covered the painting and blushed bright red.

"Thanks, but it's p-p-p-personal." He responded.

Lynn frowned. "Oh ok. I mean I get it."

"Wait Lynn! I didn't mean it like that! Here you can look." He stayed as he it back over.

"No really it's fine- WOAH! The detail is amazing!" He grinned at that. "Seriously! Right down to the bleached tip hair! She looks kind of familiar."

Bill coughed.

"Wait. She kind of looks like me!" Lynn said.

"Yeah. W-w-w-well she is you."

Her eyes went wide. "You- you painted me, Bill?"

He nodded. "I-um. I guess I've like y-you for a w-w-while now."

Lynn grinned sheepishly. "That's funny Bill! That's really funny!" Bill looked down. " Ya know why?"

"Why?"

"I've liked you too."

The two slowly slid into each others arms and connected lips for a moment. As they broke apart they watched each other intently with wide eyes, until finally Bill broke the silence.

"Hey, Lynn."

"Y-yeah?"

"We should create something beautiful. Together."

So.... I updated! I know it's been a quick minute but.... I'm still doing requests don't worry.

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ABOUT ALL THE DRAMATIC SHIT THAT HAPPENS WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS