~blurb~

There are mature themes in this short story, don't report, I've already put out plenty of warning, I'd advise anyone under the age of 15 not to read purely cause of the language and sexual scenes, thank you and enjoy xxx And if I have not given enough warning already, you'll see chapters that have an '<3' next to them, that means there will be sexual scenes ahead, don't say I didn't warn you...

Bothwell business
-@cathy_3xo

Casey fisher thinks of herself as average, basic and nothing more to it. Living a life of a continuous loop.

At only 19 she is struggling. Living by herself. few friends to spare. Orphan. Rough area and no ambition nor any goals.

But Murders have been on the uprise in her own high-rise block. The only time she's home is at the weekends or after work, so she doesn't feel the need to worry herself, it was only to be expected in such an area. One night she gets a letter through the door from one of her neighbours asking for an emergency meeting in flat room 24B, the top floor.

The block of flats were holding a meeting to make a plan on attacking the police station, officers, prisoners and anyone who would be in it at the time. Casey was not a violent nor rebellious girl so she did not feel obliged to participate in this, however she couldn't just sit back and let it happen.

But stopping her entire high rise might be a bit of a problem. Especially when the leaders son is in her way. A god like son at that.

Jamie Bothwell.

============I'll start posting the story starting from the===========
1rst September 2018