~Chp 4~<3

So, our first...Jasey? Scene, thoughts?
They'll be more of that for sure, remember this
Is only a short story so we are just coming up
To about half way through, but remember to
Comment if you want a sequel or maybe a
Book longer than this with any similar ideas ??
Also, there will be more mature themes in this chapter also x
Anyways enojoyyyy xoxox
Also Thankyou all so much for adding this story to your
Reading lists, I really appreciate it ❤️❤️

Jasey? Scene, thoughts? They'll be more of that for sure, remember this Is only a short story so we are just coming upTo about half way through, but remember toComment if you want a sequel or maybe aBook longer than this with any similar ideas ??A...

Casey Fisher

Waking up next to Jamie would be amazing.

Yes, I said 'would'.

Because the f*cker wasn't even in bed when I woke up.

Pr*ck.

               My eyes fluttered open, realising there was no surrounding warmth when there should of been seen as Jamie and I fell asleep together. My back was being greeted with a cold breeze, where Jamie should have been. I squinted my eyes adjusting to the minimum light that had entered the bedroom and turned over to see where it was coming from. The window was open. And guess who was was leaning against it, having a nice wee cigarette. Well I'll give you a clue.

I gave him a bj earlier on.

"Jamie" I groaned.

            Jamie blew the smoke out of his mouth. Not gonna lie, possibly could of orgasmed just watching it. He squished the cigarette out against the ledge and pulled the window closed, before turning around to look at me.

"Alright"he nodded, leaning back against the window that had a radiator under it.

"Aye, What time is it?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Like 5am"

         This is the part where I'm supped to think, 'we've fallen into a comfortable silence' because giving a guy you met about 3 days ago a blowjob means that you know each other on an emotional level.

Bull. Sh*t.

    We fell into a very awkward silence. I balanced on my elbows and looked at Jamie, trying to figure out what he was thinking. He opened a new cigarette packet and pulled out a cig placing it between his teeth.  I bit the corner of lip and clenched my thighs, a butterfly feeling deep in my tummy.

"Want one"he offered slipping out another one for me.

"Why not"I shuffled off the bed and walked to him.