~Chp 7~

I am so sorry for the almost year late update, so here's
A slightly longer chapter ;)

Sooo, the L word, looks like Jamie's catching
The feels for Caseyyyyyy, but who knows, plenty
Of room for something else to go wrong. Let's see
What the clan does about the attack from Vincent
And Lizaaaaa...

 Let's seeWhat the clan does about the attack from VincentAnd Lizaaaaa

Casey Fisher

   It's safe to say I did not get a wink of sleep.

So when morning came around and the sun crept through the blinds I wrenched Jamie's arm off me and rolled out of bed. My walk to the kitchen was slow and zombie-like. My eyes burning with the lack of sleep. A morning espresso should do the trick.

I was almost certain I looked like a train wreck, I could just picture my hair frizzed up with the tossing and turning, the homeless looking bed wear and ofcoarse there were bound to be dark circles under my eyes.

While I waited for the kettle to boil I thought I should check on Jamie to see if he was awake. My bare feet padded along the wooden hallway and I peaked through the door. Sound asleep. Jealous. Maybe the little devil doesn't remember what he said.

He fell asleep not long after he said he loved me.

It's not that I'm 'afraid' of love, it's more about the fear of being bloody abandoned like I have been for the majority of my life. so, cue the cliched 'I'm scared to love', sequence. I can't let myself fall for Jamie, cause if he one day decides he doesn't love me... I'll have no one, and it'll hurt, it'll really f*cking hurt, because not only will I be back where I started but I'll have, in a way, lost someone else and I can't do that to myself again.

And then I'll have to see him, like every day, since we live in the same complex. And then I'll have to watch all the girls he brings over. And then... for f*ck sake.

Suddenly I felt a tear fall down my face. "Don't be a p*ssy Casey", I wiped the tear away. Crying again. The heartbreak hasn't even happened yet and I'm stressing about it.

The kettle had boiled by the end of my small breakdown, so I finished making my expresso and leant over the kitchen counter, letting it warm my slightly chilled fingers.

I spun round when I heard the drilling sound of the landline phone.

I quickly walked towards it, placing my espresso down in a hurry.

"Hello, Bothwell residence, Casey speaking" f* king 'Bothwell residence'?? don't ask me where that came from.

"Well hello to you too, Casey my dear" I immediately recognised Vincent's voice.