~Chp 3~<3

Sorry I left you guys on another cliffhanger there mwahahah.
Possibly this chapter Jamie and Casey might get a lil bit closer, if you get me,
So then hopefully things will pick up from this chapter.
Sorry if some of the Bothwell clan dialogue last chapter was cringe,
Don't worry I cringed writing it too lovelies.
Some mature themes, Towards the end of the chapter.
Okey dokey let's get on with it then... enjoy 😘

Casey Fisher

Casey Fisher

Levi, rushed to the open window and scanned the outside.

"F*ck"he balled his hands into fists in frustration.

"What's goin On"Marcus walked over to the window too.

There was a pause.

"Stop being such a f*ckin p*ssy"Jamie had my wrist in a tight grasp protectively.

"Eh... Jamie"Marcus croaked. "It's that lot o' gypsies again"

"You've gotta be f*ckin jokin" Jamie ran both his hands down his face in frustration.

"What now then" Marcus asked Jamie.

"Make the bastards run" Levi half answered.

"Thatta boy Levi"Jamie slapped his back and moved towards a large picture of a nude goddess.

"Where you go-" my sentence was cut short by Jamie's actions.

I watched in silence as the guys seemed to move in slow motion. Jamie took the picture off the wall and placed it on the ground. It revealed a safe. Jamie entered the passcode and it popped open showing its true insides. Jamie pulled out gun after gun, handing at least two to each member that was here. The last thing Jamie pulled out was a pocket knife, he handed it to me.

Wtf do I do with this?

"Herd them like sheep, boys" Jamie began, "Levi, hughie, go out the back exit" the two Eldest nodded. "And Marcus and Fraser take side entrance" Fraser, whom I'm guessing is Marcus' pal nodded with Marcus.

"What about you and me?" I looked up at Jamie.

"We're taking front entrance" he winked. I felt myself blush for no apparent reason and felt myself clench my thighs, the need for me to have him is too strong.

"Lets go troops"Fraser said.

"Shut the f*ck up, Fraser " Marcus slapped the back of his head and rolled his eyes. I couldn't help a small giggle that escaped me.