UNEXPECTED

"hyung where did you came from.?" Sehun asked D.O.

"At the park..." he said with a sad tone...

"what.?!!!! you spend the entire night at the park..?? have you lost your mind.?!!!" Suho scolded...

"yah!!! who are you my mom...?!! and yes.. I have lost my mind.!!" he shouted coldly and went to his room...

"hmm.. Suho hyung... I don't think he's in a good mood..." Sehun said...

"yah!! he's not in a good mood alright..!!" Suho said and went outside the house...

YEONHA's POV

*hmm.. I feel so sorry for D.O.. even if he's only my cousin I treat him like a brother... hmm.. why don't I visit him today.. and I want to see Kai too..*

"yah! Yeonha.. where are you going.?" my mom said...

"uhm... to visit D.O eomma... I think he needs me today..." I replied..

"okay then... be home before 4:00 arraseo.?" my mom added...

"ne.. I'll get going now... bye.." and I closed the door....

~~~~~~~~~

"yah.. Suho what are you doing outside it's freezing out here.?"

"nothing.. are you going to talk to Kyungsoo.? he's in his room.." he said and stood up...

"okay.. take care then.." I replied...

tok tok tok..!!

"Kyungsoo-ah.. open the door I want to talk to you...."

"ahh.. noona.. I think he's not in the mood.." Sehun said interrupting me on knocking...

"aniyo.. he'll open the door I know hi---"

-then the door opened...

"hmm.. see.? told yah.." I teased...

"yah!! whatever.." Sehun said and walked away...

"what are you doing here.?" he said..

"can I come in.?"

-and he opened the door... and I saw Kai on his bed..

"annyeong.. jagi.." Kai said..

- I just smiled... and nodded and sensed him to go outside...

"okay.. I'll go.." he said, took his phone and went outside the room...

" so what do you want to talk about.." he asked..

"uhm.. about Jinhan... because I heard last night that her aunt said.. if she wakes up... they will live in some place far away from here... because she had a lot of troubles here in our place that's why---"

-Yeonha didn't finished what she's going to say coz D.O ran and went to Jinhan's house...

"yah.. jagiya.. what happened to D.O.?" Kai opened the door and asked..

"nothing.. he just went to see Jinhan's aunt and ask her some questions..."

"is that it.?" he asked..

"ne.. that's all.. uhm.. you want to eat outside.?" I offered just to not make him worried about things...

"okay.. I'll change first..."

-but Yeonha didn't stood up..

"hmm.. why aren't you going outside jagi.?" Kai said sweetly...

"why. you want to see my body.?" he added...