telling the truth

JINHAN's POV

"daaad?! why are you here? I thought you were---" I woke up rubbing my eyes half awake..

"don't worry honey... I will be baaaack..!!!!!" dad shouted but there's a man holding a gun .. who are they?

"and why is there a boy ang a girl... and why so dark..?"

"WHOOO AREEE YOUUU?!!!!"  I shouted cause I can't understand it..?

"honey what happened?!" mom ran to my room...

"I don't have a clue mom.. but- I- saw- dad lately and -a- girl- and- a- boy.. in- a dark-room..."

"what was that mom.?"    and my eyes got teary but I don't knwo why...

"oh honey.. I'm so sorry"

"what are you saying sorry for mom.?"

"I'll tell you when we're finish eating breakfast okay? now get up there and follow me to the kitchen.. come on honey..."

I just nodded on what she said.. but still there's something here that I need to know...

"hmm.. my life is like a mystery" I said while putting on my bunny slippers....

~after how many minutes.. 

"mom.. we are finish eating now... so tell me.. why does things always playing on my mind.. and it's like it happened before or something..."

"honey.. it's because your dreams happened before..."

"whaaaat?!!! I'm confuse mom?"

"the thing you saw lately.. happened when you were still 5,, the little boy was Kyungsoo.."

"but how mom..? I can't rememb---  oouchh..!!!? my head hurts.."

"oh honey... drink some water..."

while drinking mom is continuing her story...

"when you were both little... you got kidnapped by bad men.. and that time we gave all our money just to get you out of there.. and when the time your dad gave the money.. they all ran out.. and he saw you unconcious... and when we were in the hospital... the-- doctor- said- you have an---

"what mom..? say it..?

"an amnesia honey.. it means you have lost your memory"

"whaat.? does that mean all my nightmares was all about me and D.O. oppa all along.?"

"yes honey.... oucchh!!.. my tummy hurts.. it's like she's gonna come out honeeyyyyy!!!.."

"call the ambulance and your uncle..!!!! paliiiiiii!!!!!!"

so I ran to my room and called the ambulance, my uncle and D.O. oppa...

[A/N~ hmm.. I thought her mom said that call the ambulance and her uncle.. but why is there a D.O. oppa.. hahaha.. ~ oh sorry to interrupt guys..~back to the story.. woshooo!!]

~after a minute.. the ambulance, her uncle and D.O. arrived...

"jagiya.. what happened.?

"it's mom.."

"what.? why.? what happened to her...?" he asked with worried eyes...

"she's now giving birth haha.."

"oh that's great..!!"

~and after a few minutes long they arrived at the hospital

"so doc what happened.?"