WHAT???

after the night that her grandma saw Jinhan moved her fingers...

she went home and reported it at home...

---------------

"your grandaughter... you can take her home now... her health is good.. and if it's okay... introduce yourself in a nice way and give her some happy moments along the way because her case is so sensitive.. arraseo.?" the doctor said and walked away..

Jinhan's relatives just nodded..

"nuguseyo.?" Jinhan said..

"hello... I know this sounds weird but you had an amnesia and I am your aunt... you sista right.? and she is you grandma and grandpa..."

Jinhan just nodded and looked by the window...

"uhm.. the doctor said that you can go home now... and after that... we'll go to America and live a new life okay.?"  her aunt added...

-She just nodded...

"okay we have to pack up now and get ready for the flight then..." she said

-MEANWHILE-

"what..!!! she's awake.?!!" D.O shouted that made everyone to wake up...

"why so early.?" Kai said while rubbing his eyes..

"Jinhan is awake.." D.O said cheerfully...

"yah!! even if she's awake... she can't remember us.. hmm.. good for her " Kai then said...

-from the happy face to sad face... and made D.O realized that he is right she can't remember them and specially their status... hmm... *so sad..*

"then I'll just visit her as a friend then." D.O added...

"aniyo... that won't change a thing" Kai said...

"then I will ask where are they going then..." D.O said.

"yah! can you stop that.? she won't remember us no matter what we say.. and no matter what we do.." Kai nearly shouted...

"yah.. why are you doing this!!! you have to give me hope and give me courage but instead you're doing the opposite it.!!" - D.O

"yes!! that's right... I have to do the opposite of it... you know why.? because you've been hurt and you're making yourself into it again.. I'm sorry hyung but I can't let you do those things... What.?! you want to see yourself dumbfounded of nowhere... I'm saying this hyung because we are so worried about you... can't you worry about yourself too.? you're making yourself into a big trouble ..!!!" Kai explained...

"AAAAHHHHHHH... S**T THIS *U****G LIFE...!!!!!!" D.O cursed and throw his pillows...

"hmm.. I never saw you cursed like that before hyung..." Baekhyun said...

"what are you doing here.?!!" he shouted...

"because we care... and Kai hyung is right you can't go there and nor do we" Chanyeol added..

"AAHHHHH!!!!!" D.O shouted and went outside...

"I know it's hard for him.." Suho said...

-they all just nodded...

"hyung where are you going.?!!" Sehun shouted because D.O is running so fast...

-and everyone who was in the room.. followed him..

"Kyunsoo yah!!!.." they all shouted..

"I have to go to Jinhan.. and say good bye at least.." he shouted... tears are forming in his eyes now..

~~~~~

DIIIINNNGGG DOOONNGG!!!

-he knocked the door but no one answered... he is about to open the door when...

"sorry young man.. but they just left and they didn't said where are they going.. and I feel sorry for the owners niece.. she was nice but after what happened everything changed.. I have to go now I'm sorry.." the caretaker said and walked away...

-D.O punched the door that made it to open... he went in and saw a box..

"what is this ?"

-he opened it and saw some pictures.. so many pictures.. and it said.. "throw this away"

-with his curiosity he opened it..

-he took one picture and saw a yellow paper note on the side..

and it said..

"who are you.? why are we with each other..."

*flashback*

"yah.. Su Hyun ah get rid all of the pictures you have in your room.. you don't want those pictures to be seen by the next family who will be living here soon right.?"

-she just nodded..

she packed all the pictures in a box and notice something that made her heart felt crazy.. but she still don't get it.. because she don't remember that she goes out with a guy lately..

"hmm.. so weird.?"

-she took a pen and wrote this words.

-"who are you.? why are we with each other..." -

~end of FB

~~~~~~~~~~~

-it is a picture of them both.. eating ice cream... *remember it.?*

-tears are falling in D.O's eyes and it's like it will never last... he cries.. but not like this one before... he felt so much pain in his heart... too much pain...

-he took the picture and went home...

"yah.. Kyungsoo ah... where did you go.?" Chanyeol asked..

"didn't we told you that---"

"ne.. I know.. I'm hurt alright.. " D.O replied and took a sit at the couch..

"what is that.?" Baekhyun asked while pointing at the picture that he is holding...

"oh.!? this.? hmm.." he said and hand him the picture..

"why... ahh.. she can't remember you... then neither do we... hmm.. I miss her.." Baekhyun said..

"I miss her more..."- Kai

"I miss her too.." - Sehun

"yah.. I miss her.." - Suho

"I miss her too.." -Chanyeol

"we miss her more.." the other six said..

"I MISS HER A LOT.." D.O said and stood up. went to his room..

~~~~~~~

"why does it have to be now ah Jinhan.. really?! you said you won't leave me... but I guess that's not true... and that made me miss you a lot now.." D.O said while looking outside the window...

"hmm.. I miss you hair, your eyes,your presence, your smile, those cheeks and your lips.. hmm I guess this was just a bad nightmare..." he said and slapped his face...

"ouch...!!! hmm.. I guess not.. " he said while holding his face. .

"I MISS YOU ... WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK.? IF WE SEE EACH OTHER WILL YOU REMEMBER OR RECOGNIZE ME.? hmm.. I guess you were just a dream that I once knew.. " he said and went to his bed..

"but still I will fight for you.. for our relationship... " D.O. added.. he made a smile and got to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.this is the update for now.. :)) 

wait for the next update.. and don't forget to COMMENT.VOTE and SHARE.  :))

kamsahamnida.. :))