my wolf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

it's been a week now since I barely forgot what happened but sometimes it gets on my mind and sometimes on my dreams.. that's why  my mom is sleeping with me because she said that I'm crying while I'm sleeping.that's weird though. but maybe that's the nightmare I'm having.. it's all been a sad weekend for me though...

mom. is feeling okay now.. she was sick for two days.. but I'm thankful that she's feeling better already.. it's not good for the baby if she'll be depressed.. my uncle said..my ajeossi is a doctor that's why he can inform us everyday and he can get here at our house fast.. if we'll need him.. 

~honey.. breakfast is ready..

--what are we having this morning mom.? I asked while closing my door..

just the foods we always eat during morning.. and D.O. gave me some pancakes too.. 

ahaha.. mom you have a new stalker ehy.? I said chuckling.. 

aniyo.. I will not love again because it's only you.. your sister and your dad are the only one's I will love and cherish for the rest of my life.. remember that okay.?

hmm.. mom.. I'm just joking.. don't take it seriously..

ne.. I know... she smirked..

but isn't D.O. courting you already.?

mom.. don't say that..  I just laughed at what she said.. but maybe she's right... hmm.. 

I don't know.. just not today mom.. I said to her.. giving her the "i don't want to talk with that" look...

okay.. you said so.. eat pancakes honey.. :)

after eating we went at the living room..

if your sister will be healthy and beautiful like you honey take care of her okay.? mom said..

but what if she's not.? I said frowning and looked at her..

that's impossible honey.. I know God will give us a healthy and beautiful girl like you.. she said lifting my chin...

oh mom. I love you..

I love you too honey..

you know that Kyungsoo ah is your childhood friend or I mean love right? mom suddenly asked me a wierd question...

what..??? why did you asked mom?

just... hmm nothing,, it's just that back when you were kids,.. you always wanted to be with him.and literally speaking everyday you want to see him and play with him..  I don't know why but.. that's when the time I thought that you're inlove with him in that age...

and what actually is my age that time mom.?

uhm.. from what I remember you were 5? I think.?

what? ugh.. why so young.? 

I don't know honey.. but it's you who I think made that.?

but I don't remember a thing mom.?

**oh honey.. you still didn't find out about what happened with you and Kyungsoo when you're still 6.?should I tell it to you or not.. maybe I'll just give you some time to find it out.. you are having dreams and I think some of your lost memories are throwing you back to the past that's why you're crying sometimes.. I love you honey.. I'm sorry I can't tell it to you now.. and I don't know why.. I just can't feel it telling it to you..**

[A/N~ in that part Mrs. Park is talking in her mind,, just like that ,so just imagine it okay? .. back to the story.. ]

mom.. are you okay.?