Chapter XVIII

Chapter Eighteen // No Matter How Much She Hurt Me, I Loved Her Too Much

Jayden's P.O.V

I stared at this faggot with my own two eyes as he threw up bullshit lies. He didn't love Erika, he didn't care. He liked her yes but loved? Hell no.

"You can't say that you care for her because if you cared so damn much maybe you wouldn't have left her alone for a whole fucking year. I wasn't there for her. No one was. She was alone and I'm betting pretty damn scared. You come back after going to Colorado and now you're taking in interest in her because others are too. You tell her you love her all the fucking time when you don't know what love is. You tell her you care when you didn't care when you stabbed her and she had to fix the mess you fucking made. She's better off without you because as far as I seen is she can take care of herself. Her problems are hers if she wanted to share then she'd fucking spill but she doesn't want too so lay the fuck off." I growled.

"Maybe you should take your own advice Jayden." Jack smiled as if he won.

"I didn't force the shit you did out of her. She told me on her own free will. I've been through more shit with her than you have with her. You guys dated what? A year. I've been with her for a month and I already know too much as she would say." I knew this was killing him and I was glad because I wanted her to see the monster in him. That he would still hurt her if she choose him.

"Jayden." Erika whispered trying to pull me out of this.

But I stared at her and she knew I wasn't done yet.

"Stop embarrassing yourself Jayden." Jack thought he was being the bigger person right now and I wasn't going to allow him to think he was winning. I wanted him to see who she really cared more for.

"Let's go Erika." I said taking her hand and just as I suspected Jack followed behind once we were in the now empty alley Jack was stomping towards us and I felt his glares burning on my hand on Erika's.

I stop and turned to face him waiting for his fists to make the first punch. I had to let him beat me up so she'd instantly come to me.

He raised his hands by my face and he grabbed my shirt with his scrawny arm.

"Jack!" Erika said looking at him with worry on her face. "Don't."

Jack's hand was shaking with rage and I knew he wanted too so much so I was going to make him even more mad.

"Don't be a fucking wimp." I whispered and he still debated.

"Guess you're no fucking man. Your arms are too scrawny anyways to do any damage."

That triggered it because he punched me in the face causing little impact on me but enough to make me fall to the ground and Jack went attack mode like a crazy hegina on drugs.

I punched him twice but not with full force and I saw Erika nervous as hell. She hated fights. They scared her a lot. I wouldn't have done this but I needed her to see his true self. I didn't want him messing with her.

"Jack!" She was crying then and I heard the pain in her voice. "Stop!"

Jack got off and looked at his bloody hands from his constant attack. I knew that he punched enough but I stopped allowing pain to stop me.

Erika ran towards me and stared at me with tears falling down her face and it killed me to see her this way.

"I'm fine." I whispered.

"No you're not." She said. Her white shirt I knew was going to turn bloody.

She dug through her purse to find something to clean me up and she was breathing heavy.