Chapter 26

Lisa was going through her mail and her eyebrows raised as she pulled out a thick envelope out of the stack. There was no return address. Just her name and address.

She looked at the postmark. Los Angeles. Her mind began to think. It could be from anyone. She knew lots of people in L.A.

She sat down on her couch and ripped it open. Inside were three airline tickets.

London, Auckland, and Los Angeles. What the hell? She thought. And there was a note. Wait for the next envelope.

“Who the hell is this from?”  She said out loud.

Knock knock.

Lisa looked up as she heard the rapping on her door. When she opened it, she saw Harry standing there.

He had the exact same envelope in his hand.

“You got one too?” She asked as he walked in and closed the door behind her.

“Yup. Do you know who it’s from?”  He asked.

“Who do you think it’s from?” “Care to elaborate?” 

Lisa rolled her eyes.  “Are you that daft?” She said with a giggle.

“Hey!”  He said laughing and pulling her down to the couch.

“Well, I haven t heard from Tia in about four weeks. Have you heard from Zayn?” 

“No.” 

“I’m guessing, they have something planned, want to keep it a secret for as long as possible and are trying to avoid the media.” 

“Okay. What are they trying to avoid?” 

“I’m going to guess here, and I think they are getting married.  And they’ve got three places in mind.” 

“Why do you think these three?”  He asked.

“Well, L.A. because it is an easy place to get married. London because they could be close to his family and they both have friends there. And Auckland because New Zealand because it was special to the both of them.  Remember, he took her there on her dream vacation.” 

"How come you’re so smart?” He asked kissing her.

“Because I am.” She said as she wrapped her arms around him.

Three days later……….