Chapter 1 - Ships

Mira's POV

*Click, clack* My heels hit the floor of the school loudly. I look around the suddenly silent hallways. Guess I'm not getting any rumors today.

I was still looking around when I bumped into some large, unknown object. Looking up, I saw my childhood best friend Laxus. "Hey, Lox!" I greeted him. I always call him Lox. He visibly gritted his fangs and growled. "I told you not to call me that." I'm going to tease him just for saying that. "Aw. Someone's feeling crabby." He growled softly, trying to keep his *cool* composure. Scoffing, he turned away from and I started tailing him.

"Stop following me, Mira." Damn, he heard me. I walked in front of him. "But I need to ship you with someone. Don't want to be forever alone, now do you?" He put his hands on my shoulders, moving me out of the way. "No, you don't."(Have to ship me is what I think he means) I continued to follow him, eager to see where he was going. "Sure I do." Obviously not happy about my sass, he speed-walked away and I heard him mumble, "Leave me alone." I clicked my tongue in annoyance. FINE! Be that way! I'll ship you, just you wait.

I walked through the now empty hallways as I headed to free period. On the way there I decided to check on my current ships. First was NaLu.

I walked into their usual hallway; it was on the way to their 3rd-period classes. Natsu was bleeding from a really thin scratch on his knee. Lucy was lecturing him.... Poor guy.

"I told you not to fight Gray!!!!" She was fuming; I could almost see the smoke coming from her nose.

"But, Luc-"She pinched his nose, interrupting him in the process.

"NO BUTS! NOW GO GET THAT CLEANED AND PUT A BAND-AID ON IT!"

My ears still ringing I turned and walked away from the scene. With Lucy with him, I'm sure he'll be fine. Given he still has ears at the end of that.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I knew that Levy always read in the cafeteria during free period, and Gajeel always bullied her during her reading sessions. I walked in and heard a loud snicker.

"Oi, Shrimp! Try and get it!"

Gajeel was dangling a large book over Levy's head.

"I'm not a shrimp!!"

Levy was jumping up and down trying to reach the book that was dangling over her head.

Gajeel looked like he pitied her somewhat and gave her back the book. She smiled and clutched the book happily before glaring at Gajeel. I turned to walk away while stifling a laugh. Gajeel needs some help....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Erza always scans the hallways during free period. I headed to the one closest to the study hall and watched Erza walk around while humming along to the tune in her Lacrima Mp3 player. Next, I saw a certain bluenette stalking her before pouncing.

Without even flinching, Erza looked up and greeted him.

"Hey Jellal"

He pouted and made big puppy eyes. "How'd you know it was me?"

She looked at him seriously and sniffed the area near his head.

"You smell like cake, now gimme."

He grinned from ear to ear and opened his lunch box.

Out came an entire box of cake.

Erza looked slightly surprised but mostly happy that he had gotten her an entire cake.