Chapter 5 - Blackmail and gamenight

Laxus's POV

Mira walked, or should I say 'stalked', up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt a little too roughly.

She then raised her hand and flicked my forehead,

"Ow!"

I felt my body automatically shock her and she started falling back, causing me to suddenly reach out and catch her hand.

Then she went out cold.

(A/N This starts at the same time)

Mira's POV

I walked up to him and grabbed his collar. It was still the middle of December so his collar was covered in white fluff.

I had reached up and flicked his forehead when I felt a sharp electric shock run down my spine. It almost felt as if it had run through my veins and right to my heart.

I started to fall back when I felt another, more subtle, shock run down my arm and to my chest. I assumed that Laxus had tried to catch my fall but ended up shocking me instead.

As I drifted to a forced sleep, I thought of the strangest thing.

But Lox Only Shocks On Contact When He's Nervous...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laxus's POV

"Damn!"

I could tell that I had shocked her as she fell down. Reaching my hand out, I caught her, not before shocking her of course. She fainted and landed on the floor.

Stupid dragon body, Mira's not a threat!!!

Of course, my body couldn't answer me, only an echo of my thoughts in my head.

I panicked, being the good friend I am, and tried to figure out what to do.

I growled again and woke up Mira.

Mira's POV

"ELFMAN"

I bolted into a sitting position and yelled out.

"Calm down Mirajane."

I looked to my right and saw a worried looking Lox. He really must've been upset seeing as he hadn't called me that since third grade.

"I'm fine." I shrugged nonchalantly and started to walk away when I realized our wrestling had gotten us tangled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me back up.

I grabbed his headphonesHe tackled me, causing us to rollWe switched holding the headphones multiple times

And this entire time he had his MSP in his pocket. (A/N MSP Is a Magic Sound Player)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I tried to walk forward as Laxus stepped in front of me.

The result was a chest-to-chest experience.

I could almost see half the school recording us.

I looked up at Laxus, who towered a good 15 centimeters over me and watched his face.

First, he looked at me, then at the wall behind me, and lastly at the floor next to my heels.

The entire time his face was bright red.