Chapter 7 - The finding

Mira's POV

Wha-

Okay, wait.

I backtracked in my thoughts, scrolling through my recent experiences.

I had just walked in when I was surrounded.

"Hey, what do you guys want?" I was waving my hand dismissively when I suddenly blacked out.

Strange....

Ah, well.

I opened my eyes to a dark room. What even...

I heard random chatter and suddenly I was surrounded by bright studio lights and mirrors. Don't forget the girls.

"What are you guys doing?"

Lucy winked at me and Lissana bopped my nose.

"Operation Charm!"

"What the literal f*ck"

Lucy looked sad and pouted fakely.

"Be a sport, Mira-chan!"

I groaned. "Fi~ne"

They all laughed and high fived, pulling out a dress.

"No way in hell"

"Yes way"

The dress was covered in blue sequins that looked like the ocean and had a vertical cut to reveal the left leg. Wa~y too revealing.

"Nope"

"Yes"

We went back and forth like that until Lucy put a cloth around my nose, causing me to pass out.

When I woke up all I saw was black. Then I saw some light, but faint.

"What the hell?"

I got up, looking around, I wasn't bound by anything, but it was REALLY dark.

Then I saw it.

'It' was a blonde haired, scar-eyed, boy, named Lox.

"My god..." He said, while staring at me.

The room we were in was the guest room of Erza's house. I assumed that the rest of the Thunder Legion was going to be taking their crushes to their own rooms and Laxus didn't want to hear their 'nightly activites'.

I looked him in the eyes, small beads of light in the deep darkness. They drew me in and in seconds I was standing.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

Suddenly Lox walked up to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Where were you for the past two hours?!"

What?!? I've been out for that long!??! And I was wearing that dress!

Since it was too dark, he probably couldn't see me.

"I was unconscious! I got kidnapped by the girls" He looked at me like I was insane, and then pulled me into a hug.

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

325 words not including this. Man I need to write more XD

I plan on writing a Beyblade FanFic About Rose x Ryuto (no not me, Rose is my OC)

Also a Naruto FanFic about my 2 oc's Raider x Raionesu X3

I would also like an opinion about an original story (mostly original I stole a few ideas) about two angels Kite x Storm (another one of my OC's)

Thank chu for reading! Luv u bai!