Chapter 6 - The Kidnapping

~~~~Friday~~~~

Mira's POV

I was standing on Erza's doorstep when I heard Laxus's voice behind me.

"So you were called too?"

I turned and saw Laxus and the rest of his friends walking up to the porch.

"Yeah"

I smiled but my face immediately fell to a frown when I felt a strong grip on my shoulder.

"Welcome!"

"Yo!" Jellal greeted Erza and patted her shoulder, entering the house.

The others followed suit except for Laxus who just walked in and I was left standing on the front porch.

"Erza, what kind of games are we playing?"

She looked at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"The pocky game, of course"

Laxus's POV

I had just walked in and all the girls were surrounding Mirajane so I couldn't see her. Oh well. I walked over to a couch in Erza's living room (which was really spacious) and sat down next to Jellal who seemed all too comfortable in the huge house.

"Yo" He greeted me and turned, noticing that I was about to ask a question.

"Hey. I'm really curious, are you and Erza a thing?"

He stared at me, probably not expecting such a straightforward question.

"Um. No."

Aww, damn it, They would have been good together. I'm sure that Mira ships it.

"Is Mirajane starting to rub off on you? " he questioned sarcastically. " 'Cuz only she would ask something like that"

"Tch, yeah right" I turned my face away and glanced at Mir-

Wait.

She's gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry about the short chappie! I plan on adding a ton of fluff so Yay! Whoop whoop! Okay I'm done, Cya in the next chappie!