Chapter 3 - Headphones and a wrestling match

(A/N Thanks for reading it (so far) and I am back with another chappie! This occurs just after Laxus gets pushed on top of Mira. Thanks! Continue!!!)

Mira's POV

HE IS SO DEAD.

I had just followed Laxus out to tell him that I had found a ship for him when I saw Elfman run out from behind a corner and push him onto of me. They are shipping me with him! NEXT TIME I SEE EVERGREEN AND ELFMAN I'M GONNA KILL THEM.

My face went red when I finally opened my eyes.

I went cross-eyed trying look at Lox's face, which was smushed against mine.

"HEY GET OFF YOU PIKACHU"

Is what I would have said if he hadn't already scrambled off. Now he was bowing and apologizing like a madman, probably afraid that I would go all Satan's Soul on him. I huffed and turned, my back facing him. I could hear him moving, trying to look at my face. I turned around and smiled an evil looking smile at him and snatched his headphones from his head.

"Hey give that back!"

Tackling me, he grabbed his headphones and I fought to try and steal them back. We ended up in a laughing mess, both of us on the floor battling for his headphones. He looked at me and laughed.

"Your hair's all knotted!"

I glanced at his hair which was now pressed down.

"Well, your hair's all flat!"

I put my small hand on his head and tousled it roughly, making it a huge mess of mats and knots.

"Hey!!!"

He grabbed my hair tie, pulling it out and undoing my hair.

Next, he made a dumb move and 'attempted' to walk away.

"HIIIYAAAAAA"

I ran and aimed a jump kick at his head as he ducked and spouted some very colorful words at me.

"OH MY GOD"

I jumped on his back and tackled him to the floor, wrestling him to the ground and pinned him under my leg. He pulled his arm onto my lap and ended up pinning me instead.

Going into dragon mode he growled in my ear and that REALLY pissed me off.

"SATAN'S SOUL!"

I lunged at his arm and tried to grab it as he dodged to the left (my left) and started bleeding from a scratch on his hand.

He growled again as I got up and stomped up to him.

He is so dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Thanks for reading! Plz comment! (I'm lonely) Also Please keep up, I'm trying really hard on this book and stuff, blah blah blah, etc. etc. Sorry that this chappie's short too, I plan on getting Lox-san and Mira-chan to play the Pocky Game! Bai!!!!

Mira:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLAY THE POCKY GAME!!?"

Rose:"Aahahahah you'll have to wait and see!"

P.S Should I add my own art? I drew Lox calling Mira short in chibi form, and it's really cute. Plz comment and tell me! Cya!