chapter 2 -stormed in with Eric

A/N okay guys I've decided for the next 30 chapters it will be a day closer to the very first chapter I wrote so, for instance I'll say "10 days earlier" so ten days earlier from the tickle fight part....does that make sense?.....you'll get use to it with in the next few chapters, so please if you are confused in any way, message me, or comment on the part you are confused at and I'll try my hardest to explain better.

And I would very much so appreciate it if you ALWAYS read my authors notes because I think they are very important.

Okay here's the chapter now....

-------------------------------------

Carter's P.O.V

My shower is really making me think about all sorts of things. These aren't good things. I ended up standing under the hot water balling my eyes out.

Niall was my whole life, and now he's gone, so I guess my life is gone too.

I can't be mad at myself, this is his own fault, I was the one who left him, but then why do I feel so bad about all of it? This is just all too confusing for me to stand right now because of the positing I'm in.

Im in a random guys house for Christ sakes, plus Im in London with no money, how the hell am I supossed to get home?!

Honestly Im done with thinking about how screwed I am so I turn off the shower, I step out, wrap myself up in the large towel hanging up, and begin to run my fingers through my long wet hair.

Niall always loved my hair, especially when it was wet. It was kinda weird but maybe that's why I loved him so much, because he was different and so in love with me, well I guess he wasn't that in love with me after what he did.

I just need to clear my mind, and Im pretty sure once Im out of this bathroom, my mind will be cleared.

I don't even care anymore, so I grab my close and hold my towel up and leave the room, all of the steam escapes with me and it feels nice because it was so damn hot in there.

As soon as he heard the door open that guy came out from the living room to peer down the hall.

As soon as he saw me his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped then he awkwardly spun around looking the other way. "Oh my god Im sorry" he says obviously embarrassed from seeing me in just my towel I guess.

I kinda forgot I wasn't in my own house for a second, I guess I can't just walk around in my towel all day long.

"don't be that was my fault, but Um, do you think I could have my clothes?" I ask awkwardly.

"of course, let me get them for you" he says as he turns around, Im guessing the dryer is behind me somewhere cause he started to walk towards me, his face was pink, he is obviously blushing.

As he gets close to me, he turns his eyes to the ground then he walks past I smell a delicious smell, Im guessing it's his Cologne. He has good taste, Niall always had good taste in Cologne.

Grr I can't think about Niall right now, I just need to clear my mind.

I got lost in my thoughts again, because I noticed he was standing behind me holding my clothes which were now neatly folded.

"oh uh thanks." I say giving a small yet shy smile.

"feel free to change in the bed room" he says pointing to the room I woke up in.

I just nod and make my way there, I can feel his eyes on me, I don't look back, but I just know he's looking at me.

Eric's P.O.V