Chapter 8- Memories can be hard

Carter's P.O.V

*Dreaming of a memory*

"Niall can you massage my back for me?" I asked while laying next to him watching a movie. "Of course babe." He replies getting up, grabbing my body, and flipping me onto my stomach. I let a few giggles and squeals while he does that. He then crawls onto me sitting on my bum, then lifts my shirt up, starting to gently massage my back.

After massaging my back for a minute, he goes to my bra strap and undoes it, it always gets in the way when he massages me. I feels so good I can't help but let out a little moan. He laughs and teases " Does that feel good?"

"Stop talking and massage me!" I say in a dramatic voice, he clearly knows I'm joking because he lets out some laughs. He has the best laugh in the world, I can't help but smile as he laughs, filling the room with a good vibes.

I turn over back onto my back, Niall now sitting on the front of me. " Niall can I ask you a question?" I say giving him a little smile.

"Anything." He smiles, starting massage my tummy for me. " How come I love you so much?" I ask smiling, now closing my eyes because my massage is relaxing me a lot. " Well you see, when a guy loves you with ALL his heart, you can't help but love him back." Niall answers back cutely.

I open my eyes to see Niall's beautiful blue eyes staring down at me. I smile at him, then look down at his soft gentle lips, all I can think about is how I want to feel them kiss all over my body.

I look back at his eyes which are still focused on mine. " I love you Carter." He says sweetly, with a smile of course. There isn't ever a time where he isn't smiling. " I love you more Niall" I say with a wink. " No, I love you more!" He says, still continuing to massage me. " Oh yeah? Prove it." I say giggling, not expecting what is about to happen next....

**

(Woke up from dream)

My eyes pop open as I suddenly woke up. My heart is racing and my eyes begin to slowly water. That memory is so clear in my mind, just thinking of Niall, and the memories we once had makes me sad, I can't help but miss him... Niall was once my everything, now he isn't even mine.

I lay there thinking about Niall, and our old memories, I'm sad, wishing I didn't wake up from that dream, all I can think about now is that dream, well memory...

** Memory **

I look back at his eyes which are still focused on mine. " I love you Carter." He says sweetly, with a smile of course. There isn't ever a time where he isn't smiling. " I love you more Niall" I say with a wink. " No, I love you more!" He says, still continuing to massage me. " Oh yeah? Prove it." I say giggling, not expecting what is about to happen next....

Niall firmly puts his hands on my hips, bends down, and passionately starts to kiss me, I feel his hands move from my hips, to my stomach, moving higher and higher, as his soft lips move gently across mine.

His hands are now massaging my chest, while my hands instantly go to his hair, my fingers running through it.

Without breaking our kiss, I feel his hands move back down to my hips, I feeling him giving them light squeezes. 

Niall stops the kiss, bringing his hands to the bottom of my shirt, he then pulls it off and over my head, then grabbing my bra and pulling it off as well. He bends down, kissing from my lips, all the way down my neck, then my chest, continuing to move down my body. He grabs the waist of my pajama pants, and gently pulls them off, leaving me naked under his body.

Niall's hands are now going over my whole body, my eyes are closed, enjoying every moment of it.

Niall has his way with me....He definitely proved his love for me.

** End of memory**

I lay in bed with a half grin planted on my face, from remembering that moment, it was once so special to me.

I missed being touched. I look next to me and see Eric laying there next to me, I smile because he looks pretty cute right now.

An idea came to my mind, a bad one, but he will never know...

I gently grab Eric's hand and bring it over to me, lifting my shirt over my belly, I place his hand on top of it and move his hand all over my belly. it feels nice, soothing really. Not being touch can be really hard.

I take his hand and put it on my bare hip, and snuggle into him, his warm immediately makes me smile. I miss being held like this.

I feel Eric move a bit, then he begins to stretch, taking his arm off me, I'm still snuggled into him. His arm is stretched forward, then I feel it go back to my hip, squeezing it tightly, he's still asleep. I feel better now that he's actually holding onto me. With that I close my eyes, and instantly fall asleep.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay guys, I NEED your guys opinion on this chapter! It was a bit dirty as you can tell haha, I want to know if you like that?

Do you guys think it was weird how she took Eric's hand? Or do you think it was okay cause all she did was make it touch her stomach cause she missed being touched?

Okay guys! I NEED your opinions. Next update will be soon!

Shoutout to lollypopK

She has a new book called 'Mystery Match' I read it and it's pretty good so far, so all you Harry lovers go check out her book!!

Like, vote, and comment :)

———————————————————-

Book update: April 18th 2015

Votes: 76

Reads:2.03 k

Comments:62

Thanks for being great readers! Bye

-Jamie