chapter 3- "fancy" breakfast, sassy girl, Carter's story. part 1.

_____( 29 days earlier)_____

____(before tickle fight)____

                      Eric's P.O.V

The sound of hail on the ceiling and thunder in the distance wakes me up, but wait, where am I? In my room?

Oh shit! Why is Carter holding onto me as she sleeps, wait why the hell am I in here anyways!?!

I completely forgot. Last night I heard screaming and crying, it was Carter, all I remember is her holding me into a tight hug and never letting go. We must have fallen asleep.

I slowly remove her arms from around my naked torso.

She makes slight movement as I get up off the bed and walk slowly to my door, I turn back to look at her, she is so helpless laying there, she looks so beautiful when she is asleep.

I walk back to the bed and adjust the blanket back onto her body and fix her pillow for her, as I'm about to turn and go I hear a soft whisper

"N-N-Niall" her soft voice says, she's still obviously asleep, she must be dreaming.

I creep out of the room and go straight into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee, it's only 9:15 am

The storm is just as bad as last night, doesn't look like Carter can leave yet.

As the coffee starts to fill it's pot I go into the bathroom, I turn the hot water on and jump in, I stand there letting it pour all over me, it's relaxing. After I wash my hair and body I step out and grab a towel, I don't bother to dry myself off, I just wrap the towel around my waist.

I walk out of the bathroom and head to my room, I slowly open the door, she's in the exact same position as when I left, I tiptoe to my closet and begin to look for something to wear, trying to be as quiet as I can.

                 Carter's P.O.V

As I sleep I begin to hear something in the room with me, I slowly open my eyes to see Eric's back facing me. He was in his closet. But my god, he's only wearing a towel around his waist, I can see fresh drops of water cover his toned body.

I see him grab his shirt and a pair of sweatpants as well as some new boxers.

I close my eyes fast as he starts to turn in my direction.

I can sense him coming closer and closer, I basically feel his body heat. At first it scared me but then he gave one soft little stroke on my forehead moving my hair out of my face and behind my ear, then he left the room quietly.

Should I get up or stay here and try to fall asleep. Ha that's never gonna happen my heart is beating way too fast for that, I was so scared he was gonna do something weird but no, he was actually really sweet just there.

Pulling my self out of bed I think of what's gonna happen when I walk out of the room.

The storm is loud as ever, I'm surprised it didn't wake me up earlier.

I look at my phone and instantly think of Harry and Niall, I don't grab it I just walk out of the room, I can hear rummaging in the bath room, I see the door is only closed a crack.

As I walk along the floor beneath me creeks.

"hello, Carter are you up?" I hear Eric say from the bathroom.

"yeah just woke up from the storm" I yell back to him.

I see his head popped out if the bathroom door then he walked out after seeing me, he was wearing sweatpants now but no shirt again...