chapter 3- "fancy" breakfast, sassy girl, carter's story part 2.

Eric's P.O.V

She's been in the bath forever now, I can't take it! I need to know her story, she's very mysterious this one.

I wonder why she was in the hospital. She seems fine, well kinda...

carter's P.O.V

As I relax in the tub, I think of how lucky I am to have to dodge that bullet, hopefully when I get out, he'll forget I was going to explain to him.

I wonder what is going to happen when the storm clears up, where will I go?

I have no money to fly home, or to stay at a hotel, nothing. I don't even have any food or anything, at least I have clothes now.

Maybe I should call Harry and he can find a way for me to get home, but that would just get me more involved with them again.

Now beginning to panic I get out of the tub,  and walk out of the room in my towel, my hair is in a messy bun, and Eric is sitting on the couch.

This is so awkward, I'm always somewhat naked around him.

Maybe if I remember to bring my clothes in the bathroom this wouldn't happen.

I go and stand at the counter, "hey do you have any coffee, I need me my coffee" I joke.

"sorry I ran out". He apologizes

"don't be sorry" I say making my way to the bedroom when I feel his hand touch my shoulder. I stop and turn around.

he obviously has to say something cause of the worried look on his face.

"nevermind" Eric sighs then backs off and walks back to the couch.

"are you sure Eric?" I ask, confused.

"yeah, everything is just peachy." He says giving me a soft but fake smile.

I decide to just drop it, if he wants to tell me he can, I'm not gonna force whatever he has to say out.

I put on a tanktop, and sweats.

I can't believe the storm is still so bad.

After exiting his room, I notice Eric isn't in the living room anymore, or the kitchen, or anywhere!

Where the hell did he go? I know he wouldn't go outside cause he won't even let me go into that storm.

I double check every room in this house, but he's no where to be found.

I shouldn't panic, everything will be fine. I impatiently wait, and wait, I look at the clock. Omg it's only been 4 minutes, it feels more like 4 hours.

I notice the dishes aren't done, so I decide to start washing them, then I end up tidying the living room, which becomes the bathroom, bedroom, and ends in the whole house being cleaned spotless!

I'm weird, I just cleaner a strangers house...

Okay now I'm starting to worry, it's been an hour and fifteen minutes since I got out of the bath.

Obviously Eric left, but why, especially since this storm. He should have told me! Is he trying to worry me.

If he was here right now, id slap him silly for making me worry this much I don't even know the guy and he's making me worry this much! Grrr, I hate that I Care too much.

What am I suppose to do, I clean when Im worried, and the whole house is already spotless, I have nothing to do.

Maybe now would be a good time to talk to Harry. Wait, what if Eric comes home while in the middle of a call, maybe I should just wait till later, Harry won't mind. I hope...