chapter 6- Niall...

*26 days earlier*

Niall's P.O.V

What's the point in living when I'm constantly sad? To me there is no point. People shouldn't have to be miserable every single day of their life. Life is fucked up, thats for sure!

The fans have began to notice the change in me, unfortunately. They deserve to know what's wrong with me, but I'm ashamed of myself, I don't want them to get upset.

I'm scared to look at Twitter, there are thousands of tweets to me asking why the sudden change in my mood all the time.

Walking down the hotel hall, I find Harry's, Louis', Zayn's, and Liam's room, bringing them all back to mine, not saying a word until we are all together.

"What's going on man". Zayn's says confused.

"I need to talk to you guys, cause obviously I've been a little distant lately". I say out.

"A little?" Louis sarcastically asks.

"Okay okay, a lot!" I pause "but that isn't the point, cause I'm here now". I finish off.

"And we're glad". Liam states.  I hear a few 'yeahs'.

"Thanks guys, okay now we need to get to the point of this...so the fans have been going crazy cause they noticed my slight mood change" I say, and immediately Louis butts in again "slight?". Seriously Louis, again?

I shake it of and speak again. "I think I need to tell them whats going on, no one has an idea about C-" I pause in sadness ... Carter" I spit out painfully.

"They deserve to know whats going on, right?" I quickly say.

"Yeah, they've been asking around like crazy about you" Liam speaks up.

"Tell me about it". Harry rolls his eyes.

"Well what are we gonna do guys?" I ask anxiously hoping they have a plan.

"we?" Harry spits out, obviously frustated now. "WE didnt do anything wrong, It was you Niall, this is your fault not ours, WE just sat here and watched it all happened, WE are the ones who have been dealing with this crap, But YOU are the bad guy here who needs to clean up his fucking mess!" Harry finishing... The boys and I are in complete silence not believing what just happened. 

My first thought is to stand up for myelf and get mad at Harry, but I just can't...Because he is 100% right. I made a mess and I should clean it up, I just don't know how to...

It feels like I have no chance at fixing Carter and I, it feels like we will be broken forever. I screwed up...but that will be the last time...I will never hurt Carter again. If she forgives me then I'll spend my whole like treating her like my princess, which she is...was. If she doesn't forgive me, I'll know I tried and there will be no chance for me to hurt her ever again.

I look up at the boys, and to Harry and say..."Harry you're completely right, I'm sorry boys, I'll fix this, not only for myself but you guys, the band...and Carter".

Looking down my at my feet I speak again. " I need to fix the heart I broke...Not mine...Carter's". With saying that I storm out of the room and to the elevator of the Hotel. Just as the door is about to close, I see a brown boot stick in, stopping the door from closing, "Harry?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N hey guys!! you all probally hate me. I'm SOOOOO sorry, especially cause it has been four months AND this chapter is super short and lame! Since I have no plans tomorrow, Im going to try to update tomorrow too! I'm hoping I'll get to update every week again! 

Since I'm bored and it has been four months, I want to tell you guys how my life has been going so here...hahah

well first off in five days im going for my learners, hopfully I'll pass, if i do I'll get my licence in less than a year!

My boyfriend Johhny and I will be dating for 16 months tomorrow!!! He is a great guy! I really do love him.

That is all that has happened these lat four months haha, boring right?! now it is your turn to tel me about your guys' life! Comment or message me...Again I'm so sorry for not updating in so long!!!

Shout out for lollypopK for messaging me asking when I'll update, she is the reson im updating haha, so go thank her by followig her and reading her story "Best Again"

Book update: february 28th/15
Reads:1560
Votes:60
Comments:34