Part 1: awaken

Warning, violance so proceed to read with your own risk!

You lift up your head feeling a strange weight push down on your chest. You open your eyes slowly shaking like a leaf. A noise echos through the room as you struggle to catch your breath. "Please... H-help me! " you stutter in fear. You hear a bang behind the wall which you are staring at. "Is someone there? " another bang followed by a laugh makes your ears ring as you shiver in fear. "Is anyone there? " you question.
"No one is here darling. " a deep voice rings in your ears as you struggle... Its way to dark to see anything so you wait for another call.
"Ether escape now or prepare to play a game! " another voice which is higher and sounds slightly Irish follows the deep voice. You struggle and look down to see that you are strapped to a wooden chair. "Why? Why me?" You question the two men.
"Because you are special my dear. I have been watching you closely. ~" you freeze as you listen to his words carefully, one by one they bounce from his mouth and into your ears.

"We are curious on how a small human would react to two demons picking on them so we chose you!" Again, you stay still and shiver waiting for more words to exit the 'demons' mouths. "But why not choose an different person? Why me of all people? "
"Dark liked the look of you sweetie." You feel quite offended, like they are treating you like you are some kind of doll. You give the Irish one a mean look as he smirks at you seductively. "What is your name cute one? " you blush slightly but shake it off.
"My name is (Y\N) and who are you? " you reply, still feeling slightly flustered.
"I am Darkiplier and this is Antisepticeye." The deeped voiced one smirks at you as you look away blushing deeply. "You can call me dark if you would like. " you feel like you have heared that name somewhere before but you just can't put your finger on it. Oh well! You look at dark and wonder who he looks like or who he is. Dark... Iplier... MARKIPLIER! Markiplier's videos... He created the demon, didn't he? Yes! He did! Jacksepticeye and Markiplier created these two. You wonder where they are but it doesn't matter because its not like they will appear out of thin air.

"Listen, we want you to play our game now so stop being stuck in your own thoughts!" You listen to his seductive deep voice and stare at him. "You must do as we say or else there will be problems in the future! Now this game us a difficult one so you better listen carefully. Read the rules anti. "
"Rule 1: no screaming. Rule 2: no struggling. Rule 3: you must listen to what ever we say. Rule 4: if you break any rules you will pay."
"That will be enough anti." dark says ripping a piece of paper from anti's grasps. You look at the two in confusion and go along with it. "What is the game?" You question the demons. "Its a game I like to call... The floor is literally lava!" You look down at the floor and see it fill up with the hot liquid you struggle to escape from the chair but fail miserably. You look up to dark and anti and make a concerned kind of look at them.
"Is this lava... Real?" You ask in a worried tone.
"Its as real as you!" Anti answers smirking like an idiot. You were about to open your mouth but the lava quickly fills up even more... It almost reaches your feet until,
"I don't like this idea anymore anti. Won't this kill the human?" Your eyes fill with joy when you hear this statement.
"Now that I think of it, this is a bit extreme." You take a deap breath and squeal in joy.

"Shall we try the next game?" Anti questions dark.
"Only if it isn't as violent as the other one." Dark replied in terror.
"This one will be more interesting for all of us dark..." You look at the two confused as anti aproches you. "Dark can do this one~" you look at dark as your heart suddenly speeds up. "Of course anti. This one was my idea after all." Dark slowly aproches you as he pushes anti out the way. Anti passes dark a sharp object.
Violance up ahead, you have been warned!
Dark clutches on to the object tightly, he looks calm in his face but his hands are trembling with fear. You look away and shut your eyes tightly. "Please... Don't hurt me!"
Your words makes dark return the weapon to anti.
"I can't do it." You breathe deeply and see anti's face light up with joy.
"More for me then dark! I will insert the knife into them!" Anti walks up to you and laughs like a maniac. "This game will be fun for us all~" you flinch slightly as anti inches the knife closer to you. He brings it up above his head and dives down stabbing it straight through your arm. You bite down on your teeth and hold in a scream as the blood rushes down the chair onto your legs. Anti's face lights up with joy as your face is filled with terror. "Yes my test subject! Scream! Let it all out!" Tears stream down your face as he cuts the letter "A" into your arm. "You belong to me now! Hahahahaha!" You let out a loud scream in pain. You look at dark as he still looks as calm as ever.
"Wh-why did it h-have to be me?" You look to the floor and whimper in fear. "Me, out of every person in the world... Why me?" Anti removes the knife and stabs it back in again. You scream again and look at dark, he flinches ever so slightly at the sight of you in grave pain.