Part 5: I know you want to

Welp, since this is one of my most popular books, I guess I'll continue finally ^O^

I stared blankly at a wall, trying to find any motivation to do anything.
That kiss had really messed with my head, I couldn't stop thinking about his tender lips and icy cold exterior.
Suddenly, I heard a loud knock at my door.
I slowly opened it and met the eyes of Dark once again.

"You-you're-" I stuttered quietly.

"Shut up and let me in." He sighed angrily.

"Alright mister tsundere..." I muttered under my breath.

"ExCuSe Me?!" His voice shook in anger as he slammed the door behind him.

"I-I... Nothing..." I mumbled.

Dark grabbed me tightly.

"Please... Stop... You're scaring me..." Tears filled my eyes as I looked at him in fear.

He flinched and stepped back, resting upon the door.
My eyes widened as I watched his breaths speed up quickly.

"D-dark..?"

"Wh-what's going on?" He muttered to himself.

I gently placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him.

"Y/N..?" I could tell by the way he was looking at me, that his vision was becoming blurry.

I pulled him over to the sofa and lay him down on it as I brought him a cup of cold water.

"Dark, please calm down... Its alright..." worry took over my body as I shook furiously.

"I-I'm okay..." Dark slowly sat up and took a sip of the water.

"What was that..?"

Dark placed a hand on my forearm.

"He knows."

"What?"

Sorry this was short, I wanted to add suspense and I wanna do an interesting thing -3-. Yes, I wasn't online in the holiday but I was at London (and binge watched anime) so hopefully I'll be here at least once a week :p thanks doodies, bai~