chat : 41

lol this is trash but i'm really depressed rn so don't expect quality

also it's almost over lol things r gonna be moving fast

his bed wasn't nearly as comfortable as brendon's, he'd rather sleep on the floor if it resembled the warmth that his bed provided. ryan layed under his covers and waited for his father to come home.

he didn't go to school today, or the day before. in fact, it's been roughly two weeks since he showed up to school. he knew he'd have to go to school at some point, tomorrow to be exact. he's been hiding in his room, barely leaving to go to the bathroom. it's not like ryan didn't want to leave, he was afraid to. his father was out there and the last time he left his room he ended up with a black eye and a burning cheek.

tylerr: are you okay?
tylerr: text me back
tylerr: are you coming to school tomorrow?

ryro: sure

he hasn't seen tyler in a while, it was sad. ryan was sad. life moves on while he felt like he was stuck in the same place, missing the same people, thinking the same thoughts. he was stuck. brendon has probably moved on in those two weeks that he hasn't been there, ryan should too. did he want to though? no, he really didn't. he had to. he tried to think of something poetic to lift his spirits, about how everything was going to be okay.

nothing was okay though. brendon sat on his porch, the deck light illuminating his tired features. he tried hard not to think about his student the way he used to but he couldn't. he remembered the way ryan would sit in class, staring outside the window or how he looked when he slept, his body clinging to warmth. brendon missed the boy, so much, too much.

he was scared when he hadn't shown up to class the first few days, maybe something happened to him, but once the first week of ryan being absent went by he decided that he wasn't there for a reason. brendon didn't know why, he wished he did.

brendon wanted to find ryan, tell him he's sorry, tell him he loves him. he wanted ryan back, but he couldn't have him. he checked his phone for the tenth time that night, hoping that, just maybe, ryan texted him.