C H A P T E R 31

Derek in MM

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - O N E

"Fuck.." Ahmad hissed as Cali slid down on Ahmad his dick. Biting her lip to stop the moan that wanted to escape. She gently began bouncing as she closed her eyes savouring this moment. She missed his dick, she missed everything about him, but going without sex for five months took a toll on her so the feeling she was feeling at the moment had her wanting to release right at that moment.

She rocked her hips at a slow pace not wanting to cause him any pain. She was a little hesistant to have sex in the hospital at first but with the way her hormones were set up and the sight of Ahmad's erection changed her mind plus she needed this, hell they both did. Plus since Ahmad let her be in control since he couldn't do much yet, she was even more excited.

She wanted to put it down on him good, give him a good wiff of what he was missing out on while in jail. So he was just enjoying the feeling of being inside her again.

He ain't never missed a woman as much as he did Cali. He missed her touch, her voice, her smile literally everything. Five months was the longest he ever went without sex and he prayed like that he didn't have to go back and go without seeing her like before.

Holding her hips she started to bounce a little faster but constantly watched his face for any discomfort. "Speed up a little Cal," He gritted out since he really couldn't move his mouth due to it still healing and with him talking too much the other day, he was messing things up.

Speeding up, she moaned honestly not giving a damn if someone heard her through the doors anymore. With her hands rested flat on his chest, she rode him like her life depended on it. Ahmad just watched as his dick slid in and out of her and how her titties bounced each time she bounced biting his lip.

Closing his eyes, he let her low moans and his goans fill the noise of the room. "I'm finna cum Ahmad," She moaned as she swirled her hips around his shaft.

Cuming together, she smiled leaning down to kiss his lips before raising up then kissing down his neck down to his torso. Trailing her tongue down each indention of his abs, his dick throbbed at the thought of it being in her mouth.

Taking it in her hands, she kissed the tip then flicked her tongue as the precum leaked out. Licking up and down the sides of his dick, she smiled as she watched his eyes began to roll.

All those nights he spent beating himself at just the thought of her couldn't even compare to this feeling. She bobbed her head back and forth not once breaking eye contact. Ahmad loved when she did that, it was like she staring into his soul and snatching it at the same time. Using his hand he placed it on the back of her head making her deepthroat all of him.

Gagging a little, she continued to suck using one hand to stroke him and the other to play with herself. This went on for about thirty minutes once she made him cum twice. Hopping out of the bed, she went into the bathroom to turn the shower on.

Walking back out she helped him out of the bed, and walked him to the restroom as they both got in the shower together.

Nothing sexual happened he just held her in his arms as the water from the shower poured down onto their chocolate skin. Cali stood with her eyes closed while Ahmad mind wandered off into another world.

He had a lot on his mind and was sorta stressed but he was keeping his faith in the lord and taking his meds to relax him. He was still kinda weak but for the most part he was doing better.