The Shameful Reception

And the reception started. It takes place on a restaurant near the Eiffel Tower. It was very beautiful.

The smell of cupcakes and brownies were all entering my nose.

I kept telling everyone that NO PETS ALLOWED. But some people are just so cruel. A girl named Natalie, brought her pet dog at the reception. I was about to tell her that NO PETS ALLOWED when I saw her pet! I don't know what breed is that but IT WAS VERY BIG! I don't even know how that dog became the pet of a very beautiful lady. Oh wait, Natalie is calling that stupid mongrel.

" Bunny Chumchum! Come here Bunny Chumchum! Mommy loves you!" she said looking at his large dog.

WAIT WHOAH? THAT DOG IS BUNNY CHUMCHUM! WHAT A CUTE NAME FOR A KINGKONG-ISH DOG! 

I stared at the dog and it looks like he's gonna eat me. What a very scary dog.

And yeah, Im looking for Joe. Where could he be?

Now it's time for me to pour the wine in the glass of the newly weds.

AND.. WAIT WHOAH. IS THAT JOE? IS HE STARING AT ME? OH YES HE IS! 

" Hey! Tina! Are you okay!?" shouted Belle to me.

I didn't noticed the glass is full and I kept pouring wine inside it.

Joe laughed. O to the M to the G. His smile is so sexy. His hunky body fits his black suit. 

Okaaayy.. That wine thingy was done. And next is the cake.

I am also the one assigned to slice the cake,

Im about to slice the cake when...

" OH MY GOSH!" I SCREAMED.

BUNNY CHUMCHUM JUMPED IN FRONT OF ME AND RUINED THE CAKE! HE ATE IT BIG TIME!

ALL THE GUESTS WERE SHOCKED.

Belle screamed really loud while Spencer was trying to make her relax.

I was about to fall because that huge dog hitted my face like a boxer.

" AAAHHHH!"

" Gotcha!" he said.

Joe catched me. I fall unto his arms. His warm arms.

We stared at each other. WAIT WHOAH! MY FACE IS FULL OF CAKE FROM THAT CAKE TRAGEDY!

Joe wiped away the cake with his bare hands. OMG. His hands smells good. Then he licked the cake on his hands. I was blushing. O TO THE M TO THE G.

Belle was still staring at me. With her face full of cake. Looking mad.