The Face Off

I called the other men and I said that we will meet under the Eiffel Tower.

After some minutes of waiting and expecting, they came.

Tim was shocked. Max was shocked. Dane was shocked. Edward was shocked. Joe was also shocked. They all stared at each other and glanced their eyes on me.

" Who are they?" asked Max while staring at me.

" Are they your friends, sweetheart?" Edward asked while pointing them.

" Friends? Im Tina's only love!" shouted Dane.

" What?! Love? Im his ONLY ONE!" replied Tim while madly staring at Dane.

" Is this true?" whispered Joe while looking very confused at this very moment.

" OKAY. I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING." 

" Im listening, sweety pie!" yelled Tim at me.

" A NIGHT AGO, I WAS REALLY SAD. SO I WENT ON THE TUILLERIES FOUNTAIN. AND MY SISTER, BETTY, TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A TRADITION THAT ONCE YOU THROW A COIN ON THAT FOUNTAIN, YOU WILL FIND LOVE. AND BECAUSE I AM SINGLE HERE IN THE CITY OF LOVE, I TRIED IT. SO I STOOD ON THE SIDES OF THE FOUNTAIN. AND WHILE I AM LOOKING FOR SOME COINS IN MY COIN PURSE, 5 COINS WERE SLIPPED ON MY HAND. I JUMPED ON THE FOUNTAIN AND I REALLY, REALLY TRIED TO FIND THE OTHER 4 COINS BUT I DIDN'T SAW IT."

" So, you mean we are under spell? We really don't love you?" asked Dane looking a bit dissapointed.

" YES. YOU ARE ALL JUST UNDER SPELL. ALL YOUR LOVE TO ME AREN'T TRUE AT ALL." I replied while looking at him.

" TIM, MAX, DANE AND EDWARD. IM REALLLY SORRY...WAIT WHOAH?!"

" 1, 2, 3, 4.." I counted them.

" THERE IS A MISSING MAN! MAYBE THE MAGIC HASN'T STRUCK HIM YET! OH NOOO!" I SAID WITH A BIG BIG EYES.

" Maybe, he is?" said Max pointing at Joe,

" What? Me?! Oh no no! Haha! That's ridiculous. I don't love Tina." he fast replied.

Oh. That hurts. Really hurts.

" OKAY. I NEED ALL FOUR OF YOU TO BE FRIENDS SO YOU ALL CAN HELP ME IN HOW TO BREAK THAT SPELL."

" Hi! Im Tim."

" Hey! Im Max."

" Hola! Im Dane."

" Good evening. I am Edward."

They all looked at Joe.

" What? Me? Okayyy. I am Joe."

I smiled.

One question suddenly strucked me,

" DOESN'T ANY ONE OF YOU KNOW HOW TO UNLOVE ME?" I asked seriously.

" I love you with all my heart, Sweety Pie." Tim said while smiling.

" I will never ever leave you, Honeybunches." Max said while winking.

" I love you to the sun and back, Sweetheart." Dane said while touching my hand.

" I will always be here, Mrs. Kewdley." Edward said seriously.

Wow. Mrs. Kewdley. How lovely!

Joe stared at us.

" So, how long will we wait for the 5th one?" Joe asked.

" As long as I haven't find the right one yet." I whispered without anyone hearing it.

Suddenly, a man shouted.

THERE HE IS!

WAIT WHOAH? Is that a warrior?