The Price Tag

We went on a very dark and quiet place. There were 2 benches. I sat on the first. then they sat on the second.

" Im so sorry, guys. I didn't know that because of me, all of your different lives will change." I said while tears are starting to fall in my eyes.

While they were all sitting on the bench, I kneeled in front of them one by one.

I started crying.

First, I kneeled in front of Tim,

" Tim, Im so sorry for disturbing your peaceful life. Thank you for always loving me." I cried to him while holding his hands.

I kneeled in front of Max,

" Max, Im really sorry because you were also a victim of this. Im also sorry if I can't pay the love you're giving me. Thank you, Max. Thank you." I said. Max wiped away my tears.

I kneeled in front of Dane,

" Dane, Im sorry for all of this. If I can turn back time, I will. So I can correct all this mistakes. Thank you for loving me as you can even if you're in spell, I can still feel it. " I said. Dane hugged me.

Then, I kneeled in front of Edward,

" Edward, Im so sorry if you think im a wrecking girl. I know I wrecked all your lives. Everything that's happening is because of my fault. Thank you also for loving me like your real girlfriend. Any woman would be lucky if you are their boyfriend." I said while I burst into tears. Edward wiped my tears with his handkerchief.

Then, I stood in front of them.

" TIM, MAX, DANE AND EDWARD, YOU PLAYED A BIG ROLE IN MY LIFE. BECAUSE OF YOU FOUR HANDSOME MEN, I LEARNED HOW TO LOVE SOMEONE. BECAUSE LOVING SOMEONE IS BEING TRUE TO HER NO MATTER WHAT. EVEN IF YOU ALL KNOW THAT YOU ARE UNDER SPELL, YOU STILL LOVED ME AS YOUR REAL, TRUE LOVE. I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ALL. THIS SPELL IS VERY EVIL BUT IT REALLY TAUGHT ME MANY LESSONS. I LOVE YOU ALL." I said to all of them.

I hugged them They all tried to wipe my tears but I think my emotions just exploded that every wipe they make, nothing will happen. Tears just covered my cheeks.

These innocent and loving guys were sacrificing their love because of me. Maybe they love someone else in real life but here they are, loving me while in spell.

" You know, if we find a way to break this spell, I think we will never change the way we treat you, as a princess." Max said.

" But, the one thing that will change, is that we will let you fall in love with your true love." Dane said to me.

" But right now, WE'RE VERY ADDICTED TO YOU, TINA SWOON!" shouted Tim.

We laughed.

These boys really is genuinely loving. But right now, we really need to break the spell.

WAIT. WHERE IS JOE?