The False Truth

" WHAT IS THE OTHER WAY?!" Natalie asked him.

" I remembered that if you lock your love together with your true love with lockets on the Love Lock Bridge, the spell will break. Maybe you should try it." Leonardo said..

" Ohhh. Tina do you know who is your true love on them?" asked Natalie while pointing at the boys.

" I don't." I replied to her sadly.

" WAIT WHOAH?! HOW WILL WE KNOW MY TRUE LOVE, THE BOYS ARE NOT YET COMPLETE! I DROPPED 5 COINS AND 4 MEN ARE ONLY HERE! UGHHH!" I shouted.

" Well, maybe you should at least try it with the 4 boys." Leonardo stated.

" Go! Lock your true love on the Lock Love Bridge!" Leonardo ordered.

We all went to the Love Lock Bridge. And as soon as we bought the lockets we started.

I locked my love on love lockets with Tim.

I locked my love on love lockets with Max.

I locked my love on love lockets with Dane.

And finally, I locked my love lockets with Edward.

And after that, I hugged them one by one.

" Joe! Maybe you should try it!" whispered Natalie.

" Oh! No no! I don't love Tina and besides the love lockets were already out of stock." Joe stated.

They think I didn't heard it but, I heard it. It hurts. I don't know why.

Then finally, I asked the men.

" DO YOU STILL LOVE ME?"

" I will cherish you forever, Mrs.Kewdley." said Edward.

" I will kiss you every day of our entire lives, Honeybunches." Max said.

" I will always give you my love and care, Sweetheart." Dane said.

" I will always carry your whole world, Sweety Pie." stated Tim.

" OH NO!" I murmured. Why did the spell didn't break?

We hurriedly went back to Leonardo.

" Leonardo, the spell didn't work! What will we do now?!" I asked him very desperate.

" Well, that means that none of them is your true love that's why the spell didn't break." Leonardo replied.

" What will we do now?" I asked the old man.

" I really don't know anymore. I couldn't recall the other ways to break that spell. " he replied sadly.