The Biggest Shocker

" Guys, stay here. Im just going to find Joe." I told them.

I walked around the Eiffel Tower and I saw Joe there. Sitting on a bench. Looking directly at the Eiffel Tower.

I sat beside him.

" What's the matter, Joe?" I asked him.

" Nothing. If only I could help you with your problem, I will, Tina." 

" Joe, you're helping me. But right now, the only thing we could do is to have hope." I said.

" The Eiffel Tower is very beautiful." he said while looking at it.

" Like you." he glanced his sight on me.

" Like me? Thank you, Joe. But im not that perfect." I murmured to him.

" You're the most perfect girl to me." he said while smiling.

" Wait Whoah?! What's happening to you?" I said suprisingly.

" Tina, I never told you this before, that I love you. From the very first moment we met on the plane and from that shameful reception, I knew that you're something special." he said while holding my hand.

I smiled at him. With teary-eyed of course.

" I also never told you that I like you because of that spell. I am a very coward man when it comes to admitting feelings to someone. Because of that spell, many different men are around you. They all showed you their love. But me, I stayed on the corner. Thinking how to say this to you. Im really afraid that when you fall in love with one of those guys, you might reject me. You might be surprised and you might lose from me. " he said.

" Joe, you know, I love you too. From the very first day I met you, I quickly noticed your appealing looks and your nice attittude. From the very first hug that we made during those thunderstorms on the plane, from your silly stories about your diarrhea and from being here beside me even if you know you're not under spell, I know you're the true love I was searching for.

Joe smiled..

I smiled..

" Well, that hug was the first cheesy move. And be ready for the MOST cheesy yet." he said.

He kissed me. We kissed. In front of the majestic Eiffel Tower. Now I know that this is true love. This is love. I love Joe!

" I LOVE YOU, MRS. THUNDER!" he shouted.

I laughed.

" I LOVE YOU TOO, MR. DIARRHEA!" I yelled while standing on the bench.

Suddenly, magical sparkles were all around us. 

" WAIT WHOAH?" 

Leonardo, Natalie and the boys were running from behind us.

" TINA! THE SPELL IS BROKEN!" shouted Leonardo.

" YOU MADE IT! YOU FINALLY FOUND TRUE LOVE!" yelled Natalie who looks so happy.

" Now, we are gonna call you, Tina." Max joked.

I laughed.

" YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE?" I asked them.

" Well, as our true love, NOT ANYMORE." said Dane.

" But, as our sister, WE STILL DO." Edward said.

Tim smiled.

Joe and I kissed because of joy.

" But..how did the spell was broken?" I asked Leonardo.

" OHH! NOW I REMEMBER! IF YOU FINALLY FOUND YOUR TRUE LOVE AND YOU BOTH CONFESSED YOUR LOVE TO EACH OTHER, THE SPELL WILL BREAK! IT MEANS, JOE IS YOUR TRUE LOVE!"

" Joe? Wait. He is not even spelled." asked Natalie.

" WELL, I THINK JOE IS THE 5TH GUY WHO IS UNDER SPELL!" exclaimed Leonardo.

" WAIT WHOAH?! Does that mean Joe doesn't really love me?" I asked very confused.

" WELL, THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE FROM JOE WEAKENED THE SPELL! THAT'S BECAUSE JOE IS ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU BEFORE YOU WISHED ON THE FOUNTAIN. HE IS THE 5TH ONE TO BE SPELLED YET THE SPELL DIDN'T AFFECT HIM. BECAUSE THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE IS THE CONQUERS ALL. EVEN THE MOST STRONGEST MAGIC, SPELLED LOVE. " Leonardo said to all of us.

" Ohh! So that's why Belle didn't know, that Spencer is already spelled but the power of true love diminished the spell! And the reason why the spell is broken, is because Spencer confessed his love to her! " Natalie exclaimed happily.

" That's why the 5th guy we were waiting for didn't come! Because that guy is already Joe!" said Max.

" And that's also the reason why the Love Locket didn't break the spell. It is because, Joe didn't lock his love on Tina! The answer is just beside us and we didn't found it!" said Dane while laughing.

" Well, i am certainly sure that I am in love with Tina." said Joe.

I smiled.

Finally.