「5/10」 ghost

[05] • ghost

shirabu felt like a ghost in the room, invisible, transparent, as if people's eyes glided straight over him.

but that wasn't entirely true. because there was one person, one set of eyes, that couldn't leave his face, that kept drifting back to him, as if he was a magnet, a flame in the dark which he was instinctively drawn to.

yet he was stood with his head drawn, as if in prayer, retracted from the rest of the world, detached.

as stupid as it sounded in his head, semi wanted to make him a part of his world. this boy, with coppery brown hair parted unevenly to the side, and eyes that were a curious, alluring mixture of brown and grey. this boy who, without even knowing him, semi knew deserved someone who loved him, someone who would pick him up from the shadows, where the ghosts prowled, and take him into the world of the living.

it was as if he was willing for someone to see him, but he was too scared to make himself visible, scared to form attachments, physical, tangible attachments to the real world.

semi didn't want him to be a ghost any more. he wanted to show him what it meant to be human.

semi wanted to show him what it was like to live.

//

shirabu isn't actually a ghost btw. it's just a metaphor but idk how clear i made that lol >w< yh i want more fluff now.