Meeting Him

Skip to call back day
You wake up the next day and remember it's the day you find out if you got the part! You decide to get out of bed and pic out an outfit (Top pic) After you change and do all the stuff of getting ready you go downstairs for breakfast. Once you get downstairs you see a note on the fridge it says...."hey sweetie, we went to Johnny's basketball tournament, there's a sandwich in the fridge LOVE MOM

You open the fridge and grab the sandwich and sit on the couch. As your eating you hear your phone ring and you immediately run upstairs to get it and see it's the number from the audition building. You of course answer it!
Y/N:" Hello..?"
Lady:" Hello, is this Y/N Y/L/N?"
Y/N:" Yes this is"
Lady:"Okay I just wanted to call and say you officially got the part of Lilie Stapleton, Noah's love interest on the show. Please come to the same building you auditioned in and sign in at 4 to meet the cast"
Y/N:" Great! Yes, I will be there, thanks"
Lady:"No problem, bye"
Y/N:"Bye"
Once the call ended you squealed so loud! You decided to curl your hair..... after you curled your hair it was 3:25. You ran outside, locked your house door, jumped on your skateboard and left to the building. Once you arrive you picked up your skateboard and went in. You signed up and sat down. After like 3 minutes of playing on your phone you were called into a room where you saw Finn, Millie, Noah and the others that you don't pay attention to. You walked in calmly and confidently. Millie saw you and ran up to you. She gave you a hug and introduced herself, you shook her hand introducing yourself. You met the cast, then the director came in to tell you that you guys were gonna hang out all day so you could get to know know them. Once the director said that everyone seemed pretty happy.. I think they like me. You and Millie walked out of the room together. Millie:"So what do you wanna do?"
Y/N:"I'm kinda hungry how about you?"
Millie:"Yeah, I could eat.. Ooh I know this great burger place you have to try!"
Y/N:" Perfect!
You both headed out the doors and you grabbed your skateboard and rode beside her till you arrived at this burger place. You picked up your skateboard and went in. It smelled so good.. Millie ordered first then you did, she offered to pay but you beat her to it. Once you payed you went and sat down. You both started talking about the show and what I should expect and how nice the cast is. After like 3 minutes of non stop talking and laughing your number was called. You got up to get the food and brought it back. You guys ate, talked, and laughed. She was definitely gonna be your best friend. After you guys are done you decided to go meet up with boys and hang out with them. Millie called Finn and he said to hang out at his house. You guys walked and walked until you arrive at this 2 story house. Millie rang the doorbell and Caleb opened it and let you in. You walked in and you all talked on the couch. The next day Finn's friend Jack was gonna hang out with you guys. You all agreed to meet Finn's friend after many silly arguments. It was finally time for you to head home so you thanked them, hugged them and left.  You went home thinking about the new friend you were gonna make tomorrow.

The Next Day:
You woke up and went downstairs to eat breakfast before getting ready to hang out with the Cast. When you went down you saw your mom and decided to tell her EVERYTHING that happened yesterday. She was really happy for you. Y/N:"Yeah and they wanna hang out today too!" Y/M:"Great! I have to go somewhere but do you want me to drop you off?" Y/N:"Sure, can we grab Millie?"
Y/M:"Sure just tell me where to go!"
Y/N:" K let's go!"
Y/M:" Are you forgetting something?"
Y/N:"What?"
Y/M:"Your in your pajamas! She said laughing
Y/N:"Oh yeah I'll go change lol
Y/M:"K"
You went upstairs laughing at your stupidness. You changed into this-

Then brushed your hair and teeth

Then brushed your hair and teeth. You ran downstairs and you were on your way. You got in the car and told your mom where Millie lived. You got to her house and you jumped out to go knock on her door. She opened it looking very pretty and you walked out to the car and hopped in. You arrived at Finn's and knocked on the door, this time Noah opened the door and let you in. When you walked in you took off your shoes and walked to Finn's room to see this brown haired boy that you couldn't take your eyes off of. You walked in calmly looking at him and he looked at you, your eyes met but then you looked away. Finn noticed this awkwardness and decided to introduce you guys. Finn:"Y/N this is Jack, Jack this is Y/N"
You guys shook hands and you sat next to Millie on Finn's bed. Everyone was on there phone when you decided to say..Y/N:"Guys, we should do something" Them:"Like what?"
Y/N:"Idk swimming?"
They all seemed exited so Finn gave me and Millie and pair of basketball shorts to wear. We changed and all of us were in the living room. Y/N:"Well what are we waiting for?" Finn:"Jack!, urgg he always takes forever"
Soon enough Jack walks out and we all run out to the yard. Noah was first to jump in, then Gaten, then Caleb, then Finn, then Jack, then me, and then Millie. We were all swimming around when we decided to play chicken. Millie got on Finn's shoulders. Noah got on Caleb's shoulders, Gaten was the Reff and Jack motioned for me to get on his shoulders. I got on his shoulders and it started we all were pushing and laughing. Finally Noah fell, so it was Me against Millie. I pushed Millie off and got off Jack to give her a good game hug. I gave all them a hug. We were all sick of the water and decided to get out. We're we're all sitting on the couch after changing. Jack:"Guys I'm hungry..

Yup another long chapter.. comment if you like long or short chapters?

Also, do you think You are gonna
end up with Jack or is he gonna break your heart?

Sincerely The Author❤️