Broken...again?

After everything was happy. You and Jack went back inside Finns house with everyone else. You were all sitting on your phone when you got a notification that jack had posted something on his Instagram and tagged you in it, you looked at him, he gave you a mischievous smirk and looked at his phone. After your phone was done opening Instagram you went to his profile and clicked newest post. When you did you saw the cutest thing. It was a picture of you with the cutest description.

"This is my beautiful Girlfriend Y/N she means the world to me and I love her so much! ILY BBG Y/N |Tagged @Your insta|

You got up and gave him and hug then did the same thing. Once you finished yours you posted it on your story and insta. Your phone started blowing up with the usual hate comments and Kind comments but one stood out. Ellie Hiyar:" Hilarious because I remember jack asking me out?!" Once you saw her comment you spoke. Y/N:"Hey guys I think I'm gonna go home now" Them:"Okay" You walked past jack and noticed he was texting.........ELLIE. As you saw the name he turned off his phone and sat it under his thigh and looked up at you. Jack:"You want me to walk you home?" you looked at him with disgust. Y/N:"No it's fine I'm sure you have better things to do" you said it kinda sassily but then you walked over hugged everyone but Jack and left. You decided to go to the park across from Finn's house for a bit before going home. You went straight to this tree and climbed it. You were sitting up there when you heard laughing,..a familiar voice. You looked down through the leaves and saw her..Ellie. You rolled your eyes and continued thinking about her comment. Your thoughts were interrupted by a text from Kaylee. You opened it and she said she missed me and wanted to hang out tomorrow you agreed and texted your mom.
Y/N:Hey mom, can Kaylee hang tomorrow?

Y/M:Sure

You got out of the tree and started walking. You were almost to where you could see Finn's house but you were gonna go left. Ellie:"Hey Ugly!" She said laughing. You kept walking.
Ellie:"Bitch! Don't ignore me I'm talking to you!" (I was thinking about Danielle Bregoli while writing that😂😂)

You turned around to see Ellie walking up to you. She started yelling in your face but you just stood there blankly. She was ranting then said "Stay away from Jack" you just looked at her, turned around and kept walking. You got home and went inside. She didn't faze you because to Jack she was just a friend to her. Right?

Next day, your already awake
You were laying down on your bed when your phone buzzed.

Millie: Hey let's go shopping! I need a girl to hang out with, these boys are killing me😭

Y/N:Sure what time?

Ding dong

You went down stairs and Millie walked in and hugged you. Then you both ran upstairs and she helped you pick out this to Change into

 Then you both ran upstairs and she helped you pick out this to Change into

Yes weird way to end the chapter but I feel lazy... anyways I'm not sure if I should continue this book. Is it even good?

Anyways feel free to ask questions
Sincerely The Author❤️